AgentKenji

May 14, 2017
Kimberly's Life [v0.6] [SpaceBall1] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.5 -> v0.6 [475 MB]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Stupid question but what does this patch do?

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
So, does her "little brother" have dwarfism or is his face just not designed right and was never corrected to that of a kid?
Keep playing and you’ll see that the model was changed to an actual kid model. This is very old news man…where you been?

Jul 23, 2018
Keep playing and you’ll see that the model was changed to an actual kid model. This is very old news man…where you been?
You know, thats fair, I took like two semesters off for college and just came back to gaming, remembered I started this a short while before I stopped and so jumped on it first. Glad the model gets updated, also glad she got the haircut, I always adored the look of the hometown trap main character thought it was a shame to lose that. :)

Reactions: SpaceBall1

PushMyButton

Jan 22, 2023
I am tormented by vague doubts that the author has problems with the continuation of the smile plot
It is obvious that you @ both the heroine of all who are not lazy. And then what?
According to the classics of the Cinderella genre, a Handsome Prince should appear at the end, so full that he will be ready to give up everything for the sake of a slut from the garbage trailer smile
Otherwise, all this will turn into a boring stupid senseless and endless fuck at every step...

• Angry
Reactions: dihepina

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I am tormented by vague doubts that the author has problems with the continuation of the smile plot
It is obvious that you @ both the heroine of all who are not lazy. And then what?
According to the classics of the Cinderella genre, a Handsome Prince should appear at the end, so full that he will be ready to give up everything for the sake of a slut from the garbage trailer smile
Otherwise, all this will turn into a boring stupid senseless and endless fuck at every step...
Educate me about what the “smile plot” is. I am not aware of this terminology. However, I do have an end game in mind…not soon…but yes there will be a time that this all ends for Kimberly and Hayleigh. But not today, lol

Reactions: podkop09
Jul 23, 2018
Bro where you been? Cinderella? Handsome Prince? Didnt you hear, we are in the era of strong independent women, they dont need no man to save them. :sneaky:

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Eh, the most interesting.
I liked the development of the plot. Hayley liked it too.
But Kimberly... Well, I didn't quite understand why it was necessary to take such an ordinary and unremarkable female 3D model for the main role in the game. After all, there were others who looked much better, the same female characters that surrounded her, for example, in the same class.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Eh, the most interesting.
I liked the development of the plot. Hayley liked it too.
But Kimberly... Well, I didn't quite understand why it was necessary to take such an ordinary and unremarkable female 3D model for the main role in the game. After all, there were others who looked much better, the same female characters that surrounded her, for example, in the same class.
I actually think completely the opposite of you. I think Kimberly’s model is beyond ordinary and much more beautiful than the ordinary and unremarkable girls in her school. If you were saying this about Rayanne from my other game, I’d agree. But the only girl that has been shown in this game that looks better than Kimberly is…Hayleigh. And none of them compare to my new avatar, lol!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KimberlysLife-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes