johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Amazing game so far SpaceBall1

I was hoping Doug would come out swinging a baseball bat and drive Tyler/Cody away to save her sister from losing her virginity... Although him watching the whole sex act happen was interesting too. I would've loved to see kimberly spotting him but being helpless and unable to do anything about it

I just had one small suggestion, if there's actual defloration, can it be more realistic by adding blood? Only the text that it "hurts" kind of spoils the mood and fun of taking the virginity.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
you are full of crap bro. some of them are a little overweight...sure. but they look normal in every city in every state in the USA and anywhere else. you are in fantasy land. And most models aren't edited...so Daz agrees that they are closer to normal than idiots like you will admit.
As said before they do look like that in USA but not anywhere else.

• Haha
Reactions: SpaceBall1

John-721

Feb 3, 2022
Can we choose who have action with mc with some decisions like "stop him"? Or we just see how all perverts take advantage?

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Can we choose who have action with mc with some decisions like "stop him"? Or we just see how all perverts take advantage?
just see when each gets their time with her. I promise that every one of them will.

Reactions: John-721

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
animate the scenes please....
Animation on this kind of game is useless and it can just add delay in the story progression-
the animation are good as they are now!
Maybe more renders in the sex scenes with different points angles of view would be great...and more Kimberly thoughts dureng sex would be awesome

Great Job dev your game is very promising I can'y wait to see the next update! (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Amazing game so far SpaceBall1

I was hoping Doug would come out swinging a baseball bat and drive Tyler/Cody away to save her sister from losing her virginity... Although him watching the whole sex act happen was interesting too. I would've loved to see kimberly spotting him but being helpless and unable to do anything about it

I just had one small suggestion, if there's actual defloration, can it be more realistic by adding blood? Only the text that it "hurts" kind of spoils the mood and fun of taking the virginity.
I don't have an asset for making it look like she is bleeding. I don't know how people do it. Any suggestions? I could use it when/if Hayleigh loses her virginity...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: johnyakuza1

ironymaan

Apr 26, 2021
Posting a section from review, to get thoughts of dev and if any of these are planned (or why they wont be implemented):

Recommendations: (in order)
-> The corruption of MC being more gradual, eg for bar scene- initially it can be wearing risqué clothes, then more lewd clothes (which require more convincing/ blackmail)
-> Exploration of Sabrina and her friend being more of a bitch to MC and humiliation of Kimberly in school
-> Possibility of branching to continue/dis-continue a particular branch i.e. to give option to shut down sex with particular characters eg. principal/homeless folks/etc.

Apologies if it seems like spam

Reactions: giomartin95

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
I don't have an asset for making it look like she is bleeding. I don't know how people do it. Any suggestions? I could use it when/if Hayleigh loses her virginity...
Huh I didn't know it would require an asset.. I thought drawing some red blood wouldn't be that hard.:cry:

• Thinking Face

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Posting a section from review, to get thoughts of dev and if any of these are planned (or why they wont be implemented):

Recommendations: (in order)
-> The corruption of MC being more gradual, eg for bar scene- initially it can be wearing risqué clothes, then more lewd clothes (which require more convincing/ blackmail)
-> Exploration of Sabrina and her friend being more of a bitch to MC and humiliation of Kimberly in school
-> Possibility of branching to continue/dis-continue a particular branch i.e. to give option to shut down sex with particular characters eg. principal/homeless folks/etc.

Apologies if it seems like spam
-The corruption has been and is going to be gradual. I put the sex scene in because it made sense to me and it eliminated the virginity...which may be a draw back to some but I'm not worried about it. Regarding the blackmail, there really is nothing more needed to blackmail...they have her trapped. But they will need to remind/reconvince her about it.
-The Sabrina angel kind of ties in with the 3rd question. As you saw with Skroob telling her to come to his house. I decided that school is not the best environment because there is only a couple minutes between classes. I could do detentions or stuff in Skroob's office but I actually have a better idea in mind that slows down the school stuff. So Sabrina may or may not be shown again, but her use has mostly been fulfilled, imo.
-Yes I am thinking about possibilities of continuing or discontinuing branches, but I don't know if I will. I'll admit that having 3 different branches has handcuffed me a little. So you all will just have to see where I go from here.

Thanks for your comment.
~SB1

Last edited:
Reactions: giomartin95

ironymaan

Apr 26, 2021
-The corruption has been and is going to be gradual.
i will have to disagree with this. however i understand your logic/reasoning.
..they have her trapped..
I felt that even though she's trapped, her agreeing to sex is directly going from 1 to 100, and i might have preferred something like 1 to 10 initially and then maybe 10 to 100.
Ofc this is personnel preference but you are the dev

..So Sabrina may or may not be shown again..
will be waiting for more humiliation by Sabrina

And lastly, would like to thanks for your response.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
i will have to disagree with this. however i understand your logic/reasoning.

I felt that even though she's trapped, her agreeing to sex is directly going from 1 to 100, and i might have preferred something like 1 to 10 initially and then maybe 10 to 100.
Ofc this is personnel preference but you are the dev

will be waiting for more humiliation by Sabrina

And lastly, would like to thanks for your response.
I feel that it has been gradual. It went from a grope and kiss the first night. To skroob pretending to comfort her with his hand on her arm/back the next day. Then that night kissing and sucking on tits with Jethro. Then to making out in skroobs office the next morning. Then later that day skroob sucked on her tits. Then a forced bj later. I mean, that’s gradual to me. A lot of games have the girl having sex in the first update. Maybe it just doesn’t feel like it to you because there are 3 storylines running at the same time. If I could go back I would have used one storyline at a time. But I can’t go back.

I don’t agree about her agreeing to sex. She did not agree to sex, she was raped. She hasn’t agreed to do anything. She doesn’t want to do it. So there is a lot of pushback from her and desire to get out of it. Im not trying to argue with you, but I just don’t see it going as fast as you say. But that’s everyone’s right to their opinions and interpretations. Thanks for your comments.

ironymaan

Apr 26, 2021
I feel that it has been gradual. It went from a grope and kiss the first night. To skroob pretending to comfort her with his hand on her arm/back the next day. Then that night kissing and sucking on tits with Jethro. Then to making out in skroobs office the next morning. Then later that day skroob sucked on her tits. Then a forced bj later. I mean, that’s gradual to me. A lot of games have the girl having sex in the first update. Maybe it just doesn’t feel like it to you because there are 3 storylines running at the same time. If I could go back I would have used one storyline at a time. But I can’t go back.

I don’t agree about her agreeing to sex. She did not agree to sex, she was raped. She hasn’t agreed to do anything. She doesn’t want to do it. So there is a lot of pushback from her and desire to get out of it. Im not trying to argue with you, but I just don’t see it going as fast as you say. But that’s everyone’s right to their opinions and interpretations. Thanks for your comments.
let me revisit the game. will edit/take back the point raised after replay (if applicable)

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes