- - -

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Kimberly's Life [v0.5] [SpaceBall1] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.4 -> v0.5 [633 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

azguki

Jul 4, 2020
Does anyone know the mobile home/trailer environment asset that is used in the preview slideshow renders? The bunk bed looks like it's from the camp environment, but the kitchen is what I'm looking for.

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Does anyone know the mobile home/trailer environment asset that is used in the preview slideshow renders? The bunk bed looks like it's from the camp environment, but the kitchen is what I'm looking for.
It's the daz asset called "mobile home".

Reactions: azguki

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
KimberlysLife-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: SpeedDevil

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019

Sent you a DL link to it.

Reactions: azguki

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Huh, don't see a lesbian tag, so I gotta ask, if there is there a lesbian path for our protagonist?

kommnistulum

Feb 27, 2018
What tags are you hoping for?
Just some typical, non-offensive vanilla stuff like Impregnation, Pregnancy, Bestiality, Incest, Psychological torment and abuse. I like that this story (so far) isn't going with the annoying "secret slut"/mindbreak shit that so many games with these themes have. Really I just wanna see a girl react in a realistic way to all the fucked up shit she's getting put through for once instead of just falling in love with the fat ugly rapist because he made her cum. I think you're a good enough writer to pull off a darker tone without getting too edgy as well so it'd be a shame to see this game fall into the same ahegao/corruption trap that so many others do. Obviously it's your creation so you can whatever you want with it but that's just some stuff that I personally think would reinforce and strengthen the original themes of the game. Good work so far though!

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Just some typical, non-offensive vanilla stuff like Impregnation, Pregnancy, Bestiality, Incest, Psychological torment and abuse. I like that this story (so far) isn't going with the annoying "secret slut"/mindbreak shit that so many games with these themes have. Really I just wanna see a girl react in a realistic way to all the fucked up shit she's getting put through for once instead of just falling in love with the fat ugly rapist because he made her cum. I think you're a good enough writer to pull off a darker tone without getting too edgy as well so it'd be a shame to see this game fall into the same ahegao/corruption trap that so many others do. Obviously it's your creation so you can whatever you want with it but that's just some stuff that I personally think would reinforce and strengthen the original themes of the game. Good work so far though!

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.
Pregnancy is possible, but I'm not sure I'll go there. Bestiality is something I have been thinking about, but I don't want to upset loyal followers either. I could give the option to skip it.

I have said this before, but I'll repeat it for you. I don't like games were the girl becomes a secret slut and starts to crave dicks and loves being fucked by men. I am not going to do that. She will have some feelings of pleasure during the act, because it is natural. Like how in this update she was fighting the natural feeling of someone sucking on her nipples. But she will never want it and never go looking for it and always be disgusted by it.

Thank you for you complements on my writing.

AnthraxAlpha

Nov 13, 2021
Pregnancy is possible, but I'm not sure I'll go there. Bestiality is something I have been thinking about, but I don't want to upset loyal followers either. I could give the option to skip it.

I have said this before, but I'll repeat it for you. I don't like games were the girl becomes a secret slut and starts to crave dicks and loves being fucked by men. I am not going to do that. She will have some feelings of pleasure during the act, because it is natural. Like how in this update she was fighting the natural feeling of someone sucking on her nipples. But she will never want it and never go looking for it and always be disgusted by it.

Yeah if you implement the option to skip the content people don't want, you can satisfy both sides.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021

You have been doing a great job portraying feelings and situations so far so keep that up. Very good writing.
This game is out of the usual norm for me but I greatly enjoy it. In some weird way I want Kimberly to stick to who she is and eventually get a happy ending if possible.
Gives me great hope the way you answered that too.

As for pregnancy/beastiality a huge problem even if it is OPTIONAL or AVOIDABLE is that people will just complain and cry about it.
It could also cut into dev time if it means you have to divert resources to make these optional routes too if majority enjoy the vanilla part of the game.
Think it's a super tricky one when you split the paths. Stuff gets a bit too drawn out then.
You have a great direction going already I would say personally. But still it's your game and I always say to just go with what you feel like doing.

kommnistulum

Feb 27, 2018

My bad, I really should have looked back in the thread before posting because you did confirm that earlier. Great to hear! I just think that having impreg or at least the threat of impreg would really help set some higher stakes for the story since you could have some of the creeps trying to knock Kim up in order to trap & control her forever while she tries to avoid it. That said, you have a really good foundation here for a great story, keep up the good work. I will definitely be keeping this on my radar!

Reactions: SpaceBall1
4.10 star(s) 24 Votes