Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I do still find myself coming back to this game even without sounds and animations which is rare for me, would be pretty much my fav game if it had either or both, she is super hot!

Reactions: SpaceBall1

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Guys. Things are moving fast in the next update. I am already over 80 renders. There is some good content at school and then back at the trailer. This update will, at least, get through the night at the bar and then back at Jethro's house. It will be my biggest update yet. Also, if there is anyone who could make an Android update, please do. And if there is anyone who can make custom signatures for Kimberly's Life. It would be really awesome. Thank you and may the Schwartz be with you.

~SB1

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Ok guys. No release date yet because I want to do more before I end this update...though I would imagine around the 19th would be a good estimate, maybe sooner. I am over 130 renders into it. When you see Kimberly's work uniform, your jaw is going to hit the floor. I'll give you guys some previews. May the Schwartz be with you. ~ SB1
Trailer270.png School139.png School152.png Trailer291.png Bar69.png Bar74.png

xw1

Sep 21, 2017
No release date yet because I want to do more before I end this update...though I would imagine around the 19th would be a good estimate, maybe sooner.
Thanks a lot man! Looking forward to the next version of the game.
P. S. It would be interesting to see your version of the development of another cool but abandoned game - Project SAGE. :p

Reactions: SpaceBall1

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Any good news?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What about new release? )))
Tomorrow. Update is complete, I just need to run through it a few times and edit images that might need edited. Also, there are 186 new renders in this update.

~SB1

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes