Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Interresting game, can understand the ugly basterd want young pussy. For that i'd rate it pretty good.

But god what bothers me is her brother, he should represent a 10 year old, but he looks more like some character from Beavis and Butthead with his ugly lip and most of all what bothers me he looks more like a grown man in midget body.

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Interresting game, can understand the ugly basterd want young pussy. For that i'd rate it pretty good.

But god what bothers me is her brother, he should represent a 10 year old, but he looks more like some character from Beavis and Butthead with his ugly lip and most of all what bothers me he looks more like a grown man in midget body.
If you play the whole thing you'll see his model was changed. If you read any of this thread, you would have learned that I used an asset that turns an adult model into a kid...but it didn't work very well. However, I am not going back to redo the renders. But problem is solved and we're moving on, I'm tired of hearing about old news. Trailer270.png

jackozwell1

Sep 27, 2020
One of the few games where the focus is on one hottie. So many games even if they start off focused on one female protagonist start adding 15 different women to the story and it ruins the development of the one that was meant to be the main character. Great work so far!

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
If you play the whole thing you'll see his model was changed. If you read any of this thread, you would have learned that I used an asset that turns an adult model into a kid...but it didn't work very well. However, I am not going back to redo the renders. But problem is solved and we're moving on, I'm tired of hearing about old news.
Don't worry about it spaceball, we're all just eager for 0.6! :PogChamp:

Doug seems like a minor character (for now, unless you plan to have some adult scenes with him in future) so who cares about the model... He's useful to the plot is all that matters

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpaceBall1

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Don't worry about it spaceball, we're all just eager for 0.6! :PogChamp:

Doug seems like a minor character (for now, unless you plan to have some adult scenes with him in future) so who cares about the model... He's useful to the plot is all that matters
That's right, he's only a plot device. Same with Vanessa, Sabrina, and Kimberly's mom.

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
I can understand old guys wanting to fuck Kimberly, she's so hot. Can't blame them for manipulating her. They just can't resist her beauty. :love: It's a good thing her cousin showed up, Kimberly alone can't handle the passion of these respectable old gentlemen.:sneaky:

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpaceBall1

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Bar143.png Trailer308.png Trailer357.png Trailer388.png
Kimberly's Life v0.6 is out now. Just waiting for the moderators to move it to the latest updates and fix all the mirrors. I really hope you guys enjoy this and continue to anticipate the futures of Kimberly and her cousin Hayleigh. They have a long hard road ahead of them...hehehe!

~SB1

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
View attachment 2803962 View attachment 2803963 View attachment 2803964 View attachment 2803967
Kimberly's Life v0.6 is out now. Just waiting for the moderators to move it to the latest updates and fix all the mirrors. I really hope you guys enjoy this and continue to anticipate the futures of Kimberly and her cousin Hayleigh. They have a long hard road ahead of them...hehehe!

~SB1
Hayleigh's body is hot as fuck, can't wait to see how Oliver puts it to good use :KEK:
great update SB!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Kimberly's Life [v0.6] [SpaceBall1]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Kimberly's Life [v0.6] [SpaceBall1] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.5 -> v0.6 [475 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 24 Votes