The_Rascal

Jun 25, 2017
OK..this game is not my cup of tea so consider that as I criticize this "creation". I think this VN needs some more tags which are (more) descriptive of the content...let's start with rape and move on to bondage and then perhaps toss blackmail and slave in there as well. I get the corruption tag...but when it is ALL forced then the story moves way beyond corruption (IMO). I expect (forced) drugs to get into the mix very soon to complete the mind f*ck as well. I am not sure what this says about our culture these days when loli is an immediate reject...and this kind of stuff passes with flying colors. They haven't started cutting them up yet...but the story doesn't have far to travel to get there.

Perhaps I'm over-reacting here, but this story feels much worse to me than Katy's Corruption. I won't be back for this one.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I think its time to use .webp, now when the size of 3GB.

OK..this game is not my cup of tea
your feedback is not helping. comparing to another game is also odd.
since its kinetic novel we can not ask for any "alternative" routes. so we need to work with what we have.
I don't like rape myself, but for me its borderline. its "almost" there but I can digest it. the corruption is hardcore, so its not soft.
anyway, what we can do is, play it, give feedback (because we want to play it and want to help the DEV improve) or we skip it.
no point giving feedback if u dont like it. since theres others that enjoy it.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: SpaceBall1

DeD95

Sep 1, 2020
Fun Fact is you Enable the Skip Button and Press it During the Start of the game you Will Finish it in just a few Minutes AKA there is Literaly no Player Choice or Input whatsoever...which is fine I guess but would have like to have Finish Options...

Reactions: SpaceBall1

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Fun Fact is you Enable the Skip Button and Press it During the Start of the game you Will Finish it in just a few Minutes AKA there is Literaly no Player Choice or Input whatsoever...which is fine I guess but would have like to have Finish Options...
You mean like the option to cum inside, or on belly, tits, or face?

DeD95

Sep 1, 2020
You mean like the option to cum inside, or on belly, tits, or face?

Hi Dev!

Yes! well Personally Cum on Butt/Back for me but in General yes just player options to Choose Would Really be amazing other then that I really like your Game

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
OK..this game is not my cup of tea so consider that as I criticize this "creation". I think this VN needs some more tags which are (more) descriptive of the content...let's start with rape and move on to bondage and then perhaps toss blackmail and slave in there as well. I get the corruption tag...but when it is ALL forced then the story moves way beyond corruption (IMO). I expect (forced) drugs to get into the mix very soon to complete the mind f*ck as well. I am not sure what this says about our culture these days when loli is an immediate reject...and this kind of stuff passes with flying colors. They haven't started cutting them up yet...but the story doesn't have far to travel to get there.

Perhaps I'm over-reacting here, but this story feels much worse to me than Katy's Corruption. I won't be back for this one.
Truth be told…yes these are all made up characters and situations and none of it is real. However I think you have it backwards. Our culture is so bad that girls becoming sex loving dick craving sluts is acceptable and loved more than girls who try to stay morally sound and don’t want to do these things. That’s the draw to my game. My girls are good girls, respectable girls. Girls that you root for and want them to be saved. And that’s why people don’t want to see bad things happen to them. People couldn’t care less about the sluts. Right now Kimberly is hating this but once she really comes to the conclusion that she is going to accept it…isn’t that a time to find a way to use it to her advantage without becoming a slut?

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I actually think completely the opposite of you. I think Kimberly’s model is beyond ordinary and much more beautiful than the ordinary and unremarkable girls in her school. If you were saying this about Rayanne from my other game, I’d agree. But the only girl that has been shown in this game that looks better than Kimberly is…Hayleigh. And none of them compare to my new avatar, lol!
Just compare Kimberly and Hayleigh. You will see a pretty big difference.
Personally, I divide the beauty of female characters into four types. It's scary, not beautiful, cute and beautiful.
And if Hayleigh is beautiful, then Kimberly is as cute as a maximum.
Personally, I didn’t see anything out of the ordinary at Kimberly. It was so ordinary for me that if it were not for the interesting H-scenes, it would merge with the general background.
I understand that everyone has different tastes in beauty. But the general trends are basically the same.
Well, this is just my opinion. I tried to explain and how well you judge. And there it is up to you to take it into account or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: giomartin95

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Just compare Kimberly and Hayleigh. You will see a pretty big difference.
Personally, I divide the beauty of female characters into four types. It's scary, not beautiful, cute and beautiful.
And if Hayleigh is beautiful, then Kimberly is as cute as a maximum.
Hayleigh’s model actually has Kimberly’s models face dialed to 100 percent. And 50% Kimberly’s body. The only difference in the two is skin tone and how their tits look. There really is not a big difference…the difference is like that of a 9.9-Hayleigh, and a 9.5-Kimberly. They are both very very beautiful woman and both better looking than most game models. You’re not going to win this one…

Last edited:

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
The most important thing is how Hayleigh's boobs will look in Oliver's hands :sneaky:
True :KEK: but I hope oliver is not the one to take her virginity... Maybe the einstein looking principal, or someone else exploits her. Oliver would be too easy or predictable, without any twist if you know what I mean

Poor Doug tho, watching those old men exploiting her sisters because of him but is too young to understand:HideThePain:

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes