johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
please upload to (workupload or pixeldrain or mediafire)
Yeah I love this game but all the mirrors are really shitty considering its size. So I went ahead and uploaded it to Pixeldrain...

Download here:

I'll try to mirror the newer versions as well and upload them if I can. (Mediafire isn't working for me, if anyone has good alternatives, let me know)

Last edited:

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Yeah I love this game but all the mirrors are really shitty considering its size. So I went ahead and uploaded it to Pixeldrain...

Download here:

Pixeldrain

I'll try to mirror the newer versions as well and upload them if I can. (Mediafire isn't working for me, if anyone has good alternatives, let me know)
Mega should work just fine. I pay 100 dollars a year to use their space and I am not going to pay multiple mirrors for their space. I upload Mega and let the moderators upload the other mirrors.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Mega should work just fine. I pay 100 dollars a year to use their space and I am not going to pay multiple mirrors for their space. I upload Mega and let the moderators upload the other mirrors.
Yeah Mega is fine but the rest are meh, so Pixeldrain seems like the best free alternative

Whether mods upload or not, I'll keep providing the PD mirror for future versions :Kappa:

Reactions: SpaceBall1

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
hello at all :)
Is there any news about the game? How's it going?
I am moving at a slow pace. Only 30 images into it. This summer has been very busy and family stuff has kept me occupied. But I am working on it and I have some good plans for this update. I know that’s tough on some of you who want to see it sooner than later. But hang in there, Kimberly and Hayleigh will each have their time in this update. Thanks for checking in.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
When is the next update.

Sorry haven't read previous posts
All good. Hoping for the middle of this month. I am finishing the Birthday Party right now, it's a lot of fun and a lot of "hands-on" experiences. This is going to be another first for Kimberly, can't wait for you all to see it. Plus, Hayleigh has some more progress in her corruption afterwards.

~SB1

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Hello, what about the game "Hometown Trap". Is the game abandoned?
The game itself is abandoned. Rayanne is not in the plan and that game is over. I don't have the time to work on two games and it would make updates take even longer if I worked on Hometown here and there. I know some people liked Hometown better and I am sorry about that, but I had to make the change when I did.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Bar171.png Dinner2.png Home65.png Guys, I am 80 renders into this update. That's 80% done, but I will probably go over 100 renders. A lot of things happen in this update. Kimberly has 2 events in the bar, and Hayleigh has a big event at Jethro's house after the date. You guys are going to love this.

~SB1

Jason5089

Apr 21, 2020

klon35

Sep 10, 2020
The game itself is abandoned. Rayanne is not in the plan and that game is over. I don't have the time to work on two games and it would make updates take even longer if I worked on Hometown here and there. I know some people liked Hometown better and I am sorry about that, but I had to make the change when I did.
Thanks for the answer, then I can delete the game.

podkop09

Jul 12, 2017
View attachment 2930657 View attachment 2930659 View attachment 2930660 Guys, I am 80 renders into this update. That's 80% done, but I will probably go over 100 renders. A lot of things happen in this update. Kimberly has 2 events in the bar, and Hayleigh has a big event at Jethro's house after the date. You guys are going to love this.

~SB1
Hayleigh is so cute in this dress, like a provincial small town girl. She and Oliver make such a good couple! I wonder if Jethro's up to something bad or if this is just plain hospitality :cool:

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes