baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
B10, the DEV uploaded a fixed package. check prev. page.

yeah. I hope it will be slow-corruption all the way.
its kinetic, so the one that takes her cherry is already planned.
but if dev decide to give choice, I would love to decide who gonna penetrate her the first time.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
i did not tought that u did something, but it doesnt matter if they would tought that u r alt of that banned victim :-D but it is not important for this thread i think :)
no alts, my 1st and only acc here, created 4+ yrs ago

Reactions: SpaceBall1

MyDommyMommy

Sep 20, 2020
Typical "beautiful girl forced to have sex with old ugly men" game.
Not for me but best of luck to whoever enjoys this stuff :LOL:

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Because unlike other games, the men look more like people in real life. I don't know about other people, but I'm tired of seeing the muscly body building MC's. Not everyone is under 30 in real life. That's why my friend.
lol, sorry. I was actually just trying to be funny, but in hindsight that probably came off as rude.

I suppose it would depend on where you spend your time. Like living in a college town for example. Not going to see a majority of old people there. Anyway, good luck with your game.

Reactions: baka and SpaceBall1

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
SpaceBall1, Here is a Quick Guide for Game developers on F95zone by CRAZY X WIZARD

f95zone is a very friendly community.

Game developers can request a game developer badge which gives them access to talk and share knowledge with other game developers on f95zone's Discord, which has 29,402 Members.

If someone threatens you or leaves an unjustified review you can report it and a moderator/staff will review the report and take justified action against him/them.

We promote your game for free, you just have to open a report as a game update and your game will be promoted on f95zone and f95zone's discord. (Note - Bug fixes are not eligible for promotions, there should be new content)

Game Developers can request thread ownership if they want to edit the thread, but they have to follow one very important rule, that rule being once their content gets leaked by an f95 user it stays that way and they can't remove it. (If the developer of the game removes Patreon-only content from the thread, then he may lose ownership of the thread)

If you have any doubts about f95zone or Face any problems in the future, Open a Ticket or reply to this message.

Reactions: 0Jg6@^$WYe

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Didn't this already release about 6 months ago? I recall a few of these scenes.

I liked the little I played but I'm confused. Is this a first release after an earlier teaser or test release?

EDIT: NVM, I think I was thinking of another 1 release game of his that is incredibly similar to this.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Good story they make that old man with young girl and female atractive sexy main character also but this is not a game, this is more like a pictures slide with story. I bet maybe cause it's still the beginning. I hope next update they make this game more fun for a totaly game not a just pictures slide. ;)(y)

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Good story they make that old man with young girl and female atractive sexy main character also but this is not a game, this is more like a pictures slide with story. I bet maybe cause it's still the beginning. I hope next update they make this game more fun for a totaly game not a just pictures slide. ;)(y)
You are unfamiliar with me. Let me explain, I think choices are boring and take away from telling an actual story...which a Novel is a Story. Instead of trying to appease everyone by making multiple paths to make everyone happy, I tell my story how I want to tell it. A game as you call it is just a picture slide with multiple stories, which also makes the developmental process much slower because you have to make the same scene multiple times with minor differences for each path.

It's not for everyone and I am aware of that. I hope you follow it even if there are no choices...but of course that is your choice. Thanks for the comment.

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
I think the "FMC harassed by old guys" genre is a thing, and if the game isn't poorly executed, there's no excuse for people to attack it. Every single genre is cringey to someone.

I will say that this particular game would be stronger without being able to read the harassers' minds. Leaving a tiny bit of suspense about whether or not they'll harass her and how is what keeps things interesting. The danger to the FMC is obvious enough from the tags, the art showing them staring at the FMC, and the FMC's thoughts.

• Red Heart

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I think the "FMC harassed by old guys" genre is a thing, and if the game isn't poorly executed, there's no excuse for people to attack it. Every single genre is cringey to someone.

I will say that this particular game would be stronger without being able to read the harassers' minds. Leaving a tiny bit of suspense about whether or not they'll harass her and how is what keeps things interesting. The danger to the FMC is obvious enough from the tags, the art showing them staring at the FMC, and the FMC's thoughts.
Not a bad idea. I will have to think about that one. Thanks.

Reactions: 0Jg6@^$WYe

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
The story, female protagonist and old man it is find for me coz Im as an old man too just like them. This game represented to old man like us. So I appreciated your work and just ignored them if they didnt like your game just take it as an input. Thanks(y)

• Red Heart
4.10 star(s) 24 Votes