menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Normally I am not a huge fan of kinetic novels. I like to have some choices and paths to follow usually.

But Hometown Trap and this one is shaping up very nicely. They are done very well. So will look forward to future content.

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
SpaceBall1, I have to accept your decision to stop "Hometown trap", although I definitely liked the novel about Rayanne and the characters that went with it better than the (sorry) sob story that only revolves around Kimberly. But good luck with that anyway, I'm out, that's not my thing.
Ummm....Hometown Trap was more of a sob story than this...I mean Kimberly's defending herself...Rayanne was always saying "why me?" "I guess I deserve this" "I wish my dead mother was here to give me guidance"...but hey, you're either on the train or off...safe travels sir.

Normally I am not a huge fan of kinetic novels. I like to have some choices and paths to follow usually.

But Hometown Trap and this one is shaping up very nicely. They are done very well. So will look forward to future content.
It's hard for me to understand the "joy" of choices because I'm not a fan of them, and I don't like too many choices and too many paths...and then worrying if you missed something because you made a wrong choice. I guess it's because I don't see myself as the MC, so choices to me are just different parts of a story, not paths. I don't consider many choice novels as games. Games to me are the ones where you interact with the screen and have to find things to complete tasks to get to the next level. Most novels on here aren't games to me; for example, Anna's affection, Office wife, Inside Jennifer, A knights tale, False hero,...and many others are not games, imo.

But I am glad you like my novels menatv, and I think you will continue to enjoy Kimberly's life.

~SB1

Last edited:

hans2014frans

May 23, 2021
SpaceBall1, don't take it personally and I'm not a "sir" (lol) either, just a normal one. Also, I like KN's as I've written before, but the Rayanne story was more interesting to me, also because of the other girls (Carrie, Kayla, Kimbely, Rose even Kathy who deserved punishment for her behavior), so no offense. Keep up your good work.

Reactions: SpaceBall1

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
SpaceBall1, don't take it personally and I'm not a "sir" (lol) either, just a normal one. Also, I like KN's as I've written before, but the Rayanne story was more interesting to me, also because of the other girls (Carrie, Kayla, Kimbely, Rose even Kathy who deserved punishment for her behavior), so no offense. Keep up your good work.
I didn't take it personally, and I didn't take offense either. I understand and I knew some people would feel the same as you. Thanks for the comments.

Reactions: hans2014frans

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Rayanne more beautiful then kimberly :p
I guess if you like slightly saggy tits, small ass, skinny legs, and a wider mouth…but Kimberly is built perfect…tits, thighs, ass, stomach…and has a much cuter face…overall 10/10 on the beautiful scale…Rayanne is more of an 8.5…lol

Last edited:

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I guess if you like slightly saggy tits, small ass, skinny legs, and a wider mouth…but Kimberly is built perfect…tits, thighs, ass, stomach…and has a much cuter face…overall 10/10 on the beautiful scale…Rayanne is more of an 8.5…lol
... but we all know that you are biased!! :D
(I can't disagree as personally, brunettes & redheads trump blondes any day! (y))

• Red Heart

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
It's all relative, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and personal preference. I personally miss Rayanne too.
Well…I will have a female character at the bar working with Kimberly…I could use Rayanne’s model instead of the one I’m planning on using…wouldn’t be the same Rayanne and probably a different name…but would y’all Rayanne lovers like that?

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
Well…I will have a female character at the bar working with Kimberly…I could use Rayanne’s model instead of the one I’m planning on using…wouldn’t be the same Rayanne and probably a different name…but would y’all Rayanne lovers like

YESSSSSS PLSSSS :p

• Love

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
Ok not a bad start, hopefully the story stays intresting and updated won't take months to come out.

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes