Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
A corruption game with female MC and kinetic novel tag? Sounds like a horrible idea. :cry:
If you can't save the cute girl from the ugly bastard and creepy old fucks gangbang, what is the point? :unsure:
Though I see it isn't the Devs first game like this, so someone must like this shit. :poop:

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
She also gets her tits sucked, again...and you see her vagina for a brief image. Some people like some story with their games. We will get there.
"Some story..." he says... LOL. If by "some story" you mean a bunch of ugly, nasty, perverse old men, whose only purpose is to hatch shady, twisted plans to corrupt our poor, innocent protagonist, then yeah... I got it.

Logan84

Dec 20, 2017
A corruption game with female MC and kinetic novel tag? Sounds like a horrible idea. :cry:
If you can't save the cute girl from the ugly bastard and creepy old fucks gangbang, what is the point? :unsure:
Though I see it isn't the Devs first game like this, so someone must like this shit. :poop:
The only bad idea if you ask me is that you can't decide who get's to have it first. I don't play this games to "save the girl" :)

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
While nobody is ever going to to confuse these type trashy female MC games as being mainstream popular, "the point" as you put it is that the people you do find playing them do so with a desire to see those type of things happen. You know what literally none of the 99.9% men with an interest in playing these female MC games are typically looking to get out of their playthrough? The kind of path you, who probably is posting in this thread with little to no interest in actually playing it's game to begin with, just asked for. It couldn't get more trashy game pointless then that.

Now all that said...like the first game the plot mechanics and writing in of the men that get you to fun time scenes is certainly way way overdone on the unbelievable situations scale and goes completely over the top with the cringe cheese. You'd get no arguments from me there :) But that is kinda just par for the course for one of these games though. As the next dev making one of these types of games that actually realizes and comprehends that the constant "i can't wait to fuck that pussy" inner monologue crap or over-exaggeration on just how immature scummy the men naturally act isn't ever actually adding anything additionally attractive to their game presentation...yeah, that'll basically be a first (minus maybe at least having to delve into more overly cartoon'y art effort game types).

Last edited:

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
Who wanna play vanila love path as a female mc? We are not playing this game to be a white knight. we are all here to see her get corrupted.

Nice update btw.Thanks SpaceBall1

LisaDense1999

Jan 20, 2022
The new update is very nice. As school punishment is part of the Kimberly's life, will you add more teacher punishment scenes such as spanking, enema in the future versions?

Reactions: SpaceBall1

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
The new update is very nice. As school punishment is part of the Kimberly's life, will you add more teacher punishment scenes such as spanking, enema in the future versions?
Spanking for sure. She will continue to be punished for her behavior and her grades. I’m glad you liked the new update.

Reactions: LisaDense1999
4.10 star(s) 24 Votes