Hermannelig13

Jun 4, 2023
3 things...first, Finn called him my old friend and it was clarified that he has lived behind the bar...meaning Finn and the others would know him. Two, he was the last to fuck her so your argument is invalid. Three...aren't you supposed to be watching a hot girl get banged? Why ask why? Just enjoy it
And yet it is not logical: Finn is a typical businessman and he only cares about money. The fact that he lets visitors fuck Kimberly is clear, it is to increase the popularity of his bar, and therefore to increase his income. But a homeless person will not bring either money or popularity. And it is unlikely that he can be of any use to Finn

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
And yet it is not logical: Finn is a typical businessman and he only cares about money. The fact that he lets visitors fuck Kimberly is clear, it is to increase the popularity of his bar, and therefore to increase his income. But a homeless person will not bring either money or popularity. And it is unlikely that he can be of any use to Finn
Look, I don’t want to be mean and say anything bad. But I put a homeless guy in there…and I might put more of them in there… I’m going to do what I want. It’s over and done and he can’t be removed. Please stop complaining. Thank you.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
For all the complaints about milking devs (rightfully), this was always a story I wish went slower. It's too late now but her almost immediately getting used like a fuck doll was a missed opportunity (for me). I'm sure some prefer that and more power to you if so.

I guess I'm just saying when this is over a remix or retelling would be cool where this dev or a fan slowed it down a bit.

Reactions: SpaceBall1

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
For all the complaints about milking devs (rightfully), this was always a story I wish went slower. It's too late now but her almost immediately getting used like a fuck doll was a missed opportunity (for me). I'm sure some prefer that and more power to you if so.

I guess I'm just saying when this is over a remix or retelling would be cool where this dev or a fan slowed it down a bit.
I agree. Being new at that time I started, I moved too fast and added too much and was still learning. Always will be learning. But if I could go back I would move a lot slower. My next game will move slower. More story and character development. Less characters.

Last edited:

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
My next game will move slower. More story and character development. Less characters.
Yeah, that's the way to go. And if you'll pardon my two cents, games where the main character is a guy actually work better. Not that it can't work if the main character is a girl, but some people just get tired of seeing the same bitch getting fucked over and over again.
From what I've seen, slow-burn VNs with a male MC and multiple sluts to fuck (but not too many) are the games that work best.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Yeah, that's the way to go. And if you'll pardon my two cents, games where the main character is a guy actually work better. Not that it can't work if the main character is a girl, but some people just get tired of seeing the same bitch getting fucked over and over again.
From what I've seen, slow-burn VNs with a male MC and multiple sluts to fuck (but not too many) are the games that work best.
I don’t like the “harem” theme. If I were to do something like that, it would be a few different chicks getting fucked by different guys so you did have a few different girls. That’s why I added Hayleigh. So if it was a male MC, it would be full on NTR and his girl/girls would be used by others. My next game is already in production though. With a female MC. But I am not ending this one yet.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: johnyakuza1

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I don’t like the “harem” theme. If I were to do something like that, it would be a few different chicks getting fucked by different guys so you did have a few different girls. That’s why I added Hayleigh. My next game is already in production. But I am not ending this one yet.
Gotta agree. I'm not a harem fan either and female mc is great.

Kimberly and Hayleigh are much better than a parade of one fucks. We get to care about them.

Reactions: menatv

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Young virgin girls and old/fat/ugly bastards really go hand-in-hand in every digital adult content nowadays, huh

Japan really came out strong with their popular introduction of hentai, loli, tentacle, NTR and ugly bastard stuffs to the world after being nuked twice :coffee:
Japan's population is highly skewed towards the elderly, which is why the genre is popular in JAV and hentai. It might be niche from a western POV, but it's almost an infamous subculture in Japan.

Corporate culture can be brutal in Japan, so the young men often work for 10-12 hours and slaving away at their jobs and broke most of the time. Young women that don't always get the attention, money, and gifts they'd expect, so they look elsewhere. Hence, it's always the midlife crisis men in their 40s/50s that are relatively richer and have free time. It's a mutually parasitic relationship where each fulfils their own desires.

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
Do you see the first part of the thread title that says "VN" in the little red box???? That is the abbreviation for "Visual Novel"".... <sigh>...
I mean.... the Visual Novel tag usual also includes choices that the player can choose the protag to also do. so. My question is still valid. And the VN tag is usually tossed around a lot too for a lot of games.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I mean.... the Visual Novel tag usual also includes choices that the player can choose the protag to also do. so. My question is still valid. And the VN tag is usually tossed around a lot too for a lot of games.
Visual novel has nothing to do with choices. It’s kinetic visual novel, and a choice visual novel. And most choice novels are not games. They are just novels with multiple storylines. Choices are an illusion and they don’t give the author the allowance to use their own mind to make a story. Most stuff on here is not really a “game”.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Visual novel has nothing to do with choices. It’s kinetic visual novel, and a choice visual novel. And most choice novels are not games. They are just novels with multiple storylines. Choices are an illusion and they don’t give the author the allowance to use their own mind to make a story. Most stuff on here is not really a “game”.
I can't believe 44 pages later we're still debating the same KVN vs VN drama over and over. It's hilarious how this topic keeps popping up every few pages... and you have to counter-argue it every single time. :KEK: :KEK:

Fuck the choices. :Kappa:

• Star-struck

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
I can't believe 44 pages later we're still debating the same KVN vs VN drama over and over. It's hilarious how this topic keeps popping up every few pages... and you have to counter-argue it every single time. :KEK: :KEK:

Fuck the choices. :Kappa:
Sorry about that. Honestly didn't want to bring up drama. Just needed to ask. Maybe the forums needs to make the tag or something to distinct between the two?

Ok noted. My own experiences is more on the later instead of the former so that's why I was kinda confused as when a "choice" did not appear.

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes