- - -

Mac:
- - -

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KimberlysLife-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
The download forces me to start over from the beginning and I can't use skip.

Somebody please tell me there's an easy fix?
This is the first I am hearing this. I didn't do anything different and I didn't change anything. Maybe delete the one you downloaded and try one of the other mirrors. Not sure if you used the downloads on the above posts or from the main page. But I also change my images to webp so the main download is compressed already, just like the ones above.

Reactions: tharsheblows

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
there is plenty of content as is now
Don't mind her. She posted a few pages back complaining about how every man is ugly...not realizing that was the point and purpose and genre I am going for. She knows there is plenty of content. Not sure why she's still here when she dislikes it so much...:giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dodzh and salapenjo

Hermannelig13

Jun 4, 2023
I don't understand why they added a homeless guy to the update? He's completely out of place here. If only there had been some mention of him being a good friend of one of the bar's patrons. They just brought him in from the street and gave him a present - fuck a hottie. After that, no man would have dared to fuck her - he'd have been too disgusted.

• Haha
Reactions: SpaceBall1

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I don't understand why they added a homeless guy to the update? He's completely out of place here. If only there had been some mention of him being a good friend of one of the bar's patrons. They just brought him in from the street and gave him a present - fuck a hottie. After that, no man would have dared to fuck her - he'd have been too disgusted.
3 things...first, Finn called him my old friend and it was clarified that he has lived behind the bar...meaning Finn and the others would know him. Two, he was the last to fuck her so your argument is invalid. Three...aren't you supposed to be watching a hot girl get banged? Why ask why? Just enjoy it

InstaPrincess

Apr 24, 2023
Three...aren't you supposed to be watching a hot girl get banged? Why ask why? Just enjoy it
Well, to be fair, it's not unusual to hope for a bit of coherent storyline in a game like this. Not like you get it often here, mind you. I found him out of place too, but then I don't expect a lot of depth from this VN.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Well, to be fair, it's not unusual to hope for a bit of coherent storyline in a game like this. Not like you get it often here, mind you. I found him out of place too, but then I don't expect a lot of depth from this VN.
I appreciate that. That means I am doing well with what I wanted to do. This is not an in depth story. It was never meant to be. If you think about it...she's out of place...her cousin showed up out of nowhere out of place. It was never meant to be serious. So thank you. And if you think about out, most of these games have all kinds of stuff out of place. Huge dicks, girls walking in public naked, and so much more.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I appreciate that. That means I am doing well with what I wanted to do. This is not an in depth story. It was never meant to be. If you think about it...she's out of place...her cousin showed up out of nowhere out of place. It was never meant to be serious. So thank you. And if you think about out, most of these games have all kinds of stuff out of place. Huge dicks, girls walking in public naked, and so much more.
I never thought I would like this VN initially. You gave it a charm and personality that was kind of distinct and won me over completely. Thank You for all your hard work and dedication to keeping this VN alive and interesting. My hats off to you, Great Work, now I eagerly look forward to each new release. :cool:

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I never thought I would like this VN initially. You gave it a charm and personality that was kind of distinct and won me over completely. Thank You for all your hard work and dedication to keeping this VN alive and interesting. My hats off to you, Great Work, now I eagerly look forward to each new release. :cool:
Very much the same for me.

Great work pal (y)

ps. I sit eagerly awaiting the day Kimberly finds Jethro's old Colt .45 and goes postal :KEK:

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
This is the first I am hearing this. I didn't do anything different and I didn't change anything. Maybe delete the one you downloaded and try one of the other mirrors. Not sure if you used the downloads on the above posts or from the main page. But I also change my images to webp so the main download is compressed already, just like the ones above.
Thanks for the response. I was able to find some auto saves in my old version and managed to salvage things from there.
I'm off and running!
Haven't finished it yet, but what I've seen is great!
Good work!

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Young virgin girls and old/fat/ugly bastards really go hand-in-hand in every digital adult content nowadays, huh

Japan really came out strong with their popular introduction of hentai, loli, tentacle, NTR and ugly bastard stuffs to the world after being nuked twice :coffee:

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes