TimoF965

Nov 26, 2020
Not abandoned. Completed. I have a plan to bring everything to a stop. A fitting end to the story that will work. Yes there is build up that will not come to fruition.
Thank you that you are man enough to bring it to a good end. Sad to see you leaving, but you sound like you made your peace with this. So bless you!
Very good that this will be a finished story, even if it gets a little smaller than expected.

Would love to hear some of your reasons, but it's fine not to tell.

PS: I hope that the loving Kimberly gets what she deserves... and no, not what she got before, but peace and somebody who truely loves and helps her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpaceBall1

Weiss123

Jun 1, 2017
Not abandoned. Completed. I have a plan to bring everything to a stop. A fitting end to the story that will work. Yes there is build up that will not come to fruition. But all things will be explained and Kimberly's future will be drawn out.
Please make sure that there are good and bad endings. Hopefully there will be pregnancy. Thank you for your effort in the last 2 years.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
If it's alright with you, SB, maybe you can share the DAZ models of Kimberly and Hayliegh with everyone here after the game's full release. Someone might continue your legacy or perhaps they could use the models for their own games. Even though I haven't touched DAZ ever, I wouldn't mind experimenting with Hay's model as she is perfect.

If you're feeling generous and aren't planning to return to F95 and develop adult games, making the models freeware would seem fitting. :lepew:

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
If it's alright with you, SB, maybe you can share the DAZ models of Kimberly and Hayliegh with everyone here after the game's full release. Someone might continue your legacy or perhaps they could use the models for their own games. Even though I haven't touched DAZ ever, I wouldn't mind experimenting with Hay's model as she is perfect.

If you're feeling generous and aren't planning to return to F95 and develop adult games, making the models freeware would seem fitting. :lepew:
I have shared it with a few people. So I have no problem doing that. I'll give you more detail later, but Hay is a 50/50 mix of Kimberly's base model and another model, including 50% Kimberly's face to make a family resemblance. Of course I disagree with which one is more perfect, lol, but tbh none compare to the model in my avatar. Her name is Jenna and these are some pics of her.
JennaPS5.png JennaPS28.png
JennaSpace10.png JennaWarrior24.png

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I will tell you guys that after this update I am going to step aside from Kimberly and make a prologue story for Jenna in space. Then I will come back to Kimberly for more story. The future will be the space story, and there will still be old men in it. Short synopsis is Jenna is going to be a new cadet on admiral Lonestar's crew. Her friend River is already there and there’s another girl Ava who is jealous of Jenna’s looks. Ava is the captain so she is superior to the others. And she has some spiteful plans for our heroine. On the ship is also a Senator who is the middle man between the Alliance command and the Admiral's missions and he lusts over Jenna. He gives the green light on decisions, and reports the effectiveness of the ships work. While at the academy, Jenna's parents were kidnapped from her home planet Metradore, by the main bad guy named Lord Cain. Jenna wants to rescue them and will do anything to accomplish this task. Jenna will find her self in all kinds of situations on different missions and those missions will be the stories that follow. But don't worry, Kimberly is still going to have updates until it reaches a proper ending. ~SB1
JennaSpace10.png JennaSpace9.png
SpaceGirls5.png JennaSlave1.png

Last edited:

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Hello everyone. I am close to 90 images. I plan on getting to 100 by Friday. I am leaving for a week long vacation Friday, so I will not be working on anything. As soon as I return I will get back to finishing this update. I want it released before September 1st, and I want it to be long enough to be a normal update. May the Schwartz be with you!
Bar305.png

Hermannelig13

Jun 4, 2023
I think poor Elmer will be the only one who never gets to fuck Kimberly. Judging by the pictures on Patreon, she'll be having a threesome at a bar with many of the game's gays. But Elmer will miss out.

Reactions: SpaceBall1

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
Hello everyone. I am close to 90 images. I plan on getting to 100 by Friday. I am leaving for a week long vacation Friday, so I will not be working on anything. As soon as I return I will get back to finishing this update. I want it released before September 1st, and I want it to be long enough to be a normal update. May the Schwartz be with you!
View attachment 3862131
Gotta say, that zombie kissing Kimberly looks like he stepped right out of The Walking Dead.

DetectiveGirl

Mar 3, 2024
The game looks nice at first. But why is it that every male character looks like someone who could get a role in the next Texas Chainsaw Massacre (and not playing something nice).

Reactions: Geigi
4.10 star(s) 24 Votes