HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Giving how disturbed you describe your creating project has been personally and how aggressively you have reacted toward suggestons, you should just abandon making any of this stuff. I love this genre and you did make a quite good effort towards it even I pretty much hated the result.

Have peace and love and just quit with this stuff. It's unhealthy to continue if you feel like that.

• Haha
Reactions: SpaceBall1

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Actually quitting this time or?
Cause we did this whole thing once before and we supported your decision then and we will support it now.
If you are going for a slow burn/no sexual content game next you should probably look into improving the renders massively otherwise it will be a futile endeavour.

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Giving how disturbed you describe your creating project has been personally and how aggressively you have reacted toward suggestons, you should just abandon making any of this stuff. I love this genre and you did make a quite good effort towards it even I pretty much hated the result.

Have peace and love and just quit with this stuff. It's unhealthy to continue if you feel like that.
If that was in fact sincere...thank you.

Actually quitting this time or?
Cause we did this whole thing once before and we supported your decision then and we will support it now.
If you are going for a slow burn/no sexual content game next you should probably look into improving the renders massively otherwise it will be a futile endeavour.
Quitting for real this time. Read the whole message and you will see what I a doing next. BTW, my renders are very good.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Read the whole message and you will see what I a doing next. BTW, my renders are very good.
For this genre of games? For sure.
This game was a gem that stood out that is certain.
But this site is pretty brutal when it comes to slow burn/non sexual games if you plan to put it on here even if it is free people will just complain endlessly.

Reactions: SpaceBall1

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
For this genre of games? For sure.
This game was a gem that stood out that is certain.
But this site is pretty brutal when it comes to slow burn/non sexual games if you plan to put it on here even if it is free people will just complain endlessly.
I don't plan on putting it on here. But if moderators do it that's fine. I'm not worried about any of that. It's a hobby and it could go a year between updates. But regardless, there is always complainers no matter what you do. That's why I have always done what I want to do and not changed for anyone else but myself.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Hey everyone. I wanted to let you know that I am over 110 renders into this finale. Also, I am going to release it directly to public when it is finished. Then I am going unpublish my Patreon page. I will keep my Discord open. If anyone who hasn't wants to follow there, here is the link . May the Schwartz be with you!
School306.png Trailer620.png Hospital128.png Bar394.png Trailer621.png
~SB1

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 24 Votes