HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Giving how disturbed you describe your creating project has been personally and how aggressively you have reacted toward suggestons, you should just abandon making any of this stuff. I love this genre and you did make a quite good effort towards it even I pretty much hated the result.

Have peace and love and just quit with this stuff. It's unhealthy to continue if you feel like that.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Actually quitting this time or?
Cause we did this whole thing once before and we supported your decision then and we will support it now.
If you are going for a slow burn/no sexual content game next you should probably look into improving the renders massively otherwise it will be a futile endeavour.

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Giving how disturbed you describe your creating project has been personally and how aggressively you have reacted toward suggestons, you should just abandon making any of this stuff. I love this genre and you did make a quite good effort towards it even I pretty much hated the result.

Have peace and love and just quit with this stuff. It's unhealthy to continue if you feel like that.
If that was in fact sincere...thank you.

Actually quitting this time or?
Cause we did this whole thing once before and we supported your decision then and we will support it now.
If you are going for a slow burn/no sexual content game next you should probably look into improving the renders massively otherwise it will be a futile endeavour.
Quitting for real this time. Read the whole message and you will see what I a doing next. BTW, my renders are very good.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
Read the whole message and you will see what I a doing next. BTW, my renders are very good.
For this genre of games? For sure.
This game was a gem that stood out that is certain.
But this site is pretty brutal when it comes to slow burn/non sexual games if you plan to put it on here even if it is free people will just complain endlessly.

Reactions: SpaceBall1

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
For this genre of games? For sure.
This game was a gem that stood out that is certain.
But this site is pretty brutal when it comes to slow burn/non sexual games if you plan to put it on here even if it is free people will just complain endlessly.
I don't plan on putting it on here. But if moderators do it that's fine. I'm not worried about any of that. It's a hobby and it could go a year between updates. But regardless, there is always complainers no matter what you do. That's why I have always done what I want to do and not changed for anyone else but myself.

larry213

Nov 4, 2022
Since the creator is stopping after this update, what other games can I play that are like this game? This is one of my favorite type of games. Too bad the creator is ending it soon.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Hey everyone. I wanted to let you know that I am over 110 renders into this finale. Also, I am going to release it directly to public when it is finished. Then I am going unpublish my Patreon page. I will keep my Discord open. If anyone who hasn't wants to follow there, here is the link . May the Schwartz be with you!
School306.png Trailer620.png Hospital128.png Bar394.png Trailer621.png
~SB1

Last edited:

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
If there is any interest from a developer or someone just getting into developing a game. I can share everything I had with my last game “hometown trap”. Character models and how to adjust them to create the exact character. Story and plans. All the assets I used and more I have learned since. DM me or find me on discord…I’m on there more. I would be happy to share. But there really isn’t a continuation for Kimberly’s Life because the way it ends really makes it a real ending, imo.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
If there is any interest from a developer or someone just getting into developing a game. I can share everything I had with my last game “hometown trap”. Character models and how to adjust them to create the exact character. Story and plans. All the assets I used and more I have learned since. DM me or find me on discord…I’m on there more. I would be happy to share. But there really isn’t a continuation for Kimberly’s Life because the way it ends really makes it a real ending, imo.
Of course I didn't see the ending, but anyway, thank you for this story.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
The End...

The script is complete. I have 3 more renders to go. It will be 150 renders in total. There is a lot of action still, so you guys will love those scenes. I will admit that this will feel a little rushed. In the circumstances bringing this to an end, there was no other way. But it really does make sense and gives a real definitive ending to the story. I need to proof read and have someone else look at it before I can release it. As always, may the Schwartz be with you.

~SB1

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
View attachment 4048507 View attachment 4048512 View attachment 4048515 View attachment 4048517

The update is moving very well. I am at 60 images and counting. But I do want to announce that this will be the final update of Kimberly's Life. I am not abandoning it, I am completing the story in the same way I had planned, just sooner than expected. You will see it make sense and give you a definitive ending. I know I don't owe anyone an explanation, but I will provide a short one. I know this is fantasy and nobody is getting hurt. But developing these characters and giving them emotions and personalities, they become more than just images. I do not want to depict these situations where men treat woman like this. The thoughts in my head about creating dialogue and scenes like I have created, and continue to create, disgust me now. I am not interested in the sex scenes. I don't even play these games anymore. Also, I still don't want to depict girls who go around looking for sex and want to have random partners. None of this interests me anymore. I am changing for reasons I will not say on here, but I am very happy and excited to move on. Once the update is released, I will remove all the tiers for patron support. Getting paid for this also disturbs me.

However, if you don't want me to completely disappear, and if you guys are ok with this, I will make the space story as a hobby. It will be a story oriented project. But you cannot expect much sex in it. In the future of it, there may be a sex scene in one update, and then nothing sexual in the next one or two. Also there would be no set 1 or 2 month releases. I could go a month without making a single image. And it will all be free. If that is something you guys would still enjoy from me, I will stick around. If not, I understand. Leave a comment if you wish. Thank you for your support over the years. May the Schwartz be with you.

~SB1
Wow, that was a huge shot to take, huh

But yeah, there's nothing to do when it comes to personal decisions. I liked this and your other game a big deal, good luck with your future projects and thanks for what you've delivered (y)

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey everyone. I wanted to let you know that I am over 110 renders into this finale. Also, I am going to release it directly to public when it is finished. Then I am going unpublish my Patreon page. I will keep my Discord open. If anyone who hasn't wants to follow there, here is the link . May the Schwartz be with you!
View attachment 4072223 View attachment 4072231 View attachment 4072232 View attachment 4072233 View attachment 4072264
~SB1
it's from the new update this images?

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
The End...

The script is complete. I have 3 more renders to go. It will be 150 renders in total. There is a lot of action still, so you guys will love those scenes. I will admit that this will feel a little rushed. In the circumstances bringing this to an end, there was no other way. But it really does make sense and gives a real definitive ending to the story. I need to proof read and have someone else look at it before I can release it. As always, may the Schwartz be with you.

~SB1
You're gonna miss us! ;)

• Red Heart

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
The final update of Kimberly's Life, version 0.13, is complete and is now available for everyone. The Mega links are updated and the moderators will add the rest.

It includes 150 new renders and concludes the story of Kimberly Owens and her family. I hope you guys enjoyed my story. It's been a crazy ride bringing this stuff to life. I wish you all well in your lives. Goodbye and may the Schwartz be with you!

~SB1

Changelog:

-Event at Principal Skroob's office.

-Continued storyline with Doctor/board member.

-Kimberly's mom.

-Event at the bar.

-Hayleigh and the babysitter.

-Big Surprise.

-The end.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Kimberly's Life [v0.13] [SpaceBall1]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux: