Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I'm confused. Isn't that what I wrote? :unsure:
I was mainly trying to point out that Spaceballs isn't quitting the industry because he hates making erotic games as a whole, but mainly because this particular project of his drained him mentally (the fetishes depicted are somewhat extreme). if, say, he ever decided to return, something like Hillside could be a theme more up his alley.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I was mainly trying to point out that Spaceballs isn't quitting the industry because he hates making erotic games as a whole, but mainly because this particular project of his drained him mentally (the fetishes depicted are somewhat extreme). if, say, he ever decided to return, something like Hillside could be a theme more up his alley.
Yeah, I got that but thanks for clarifying it.
Btw, I haven't played "Hillside", but many "romantic" games on here are actually extremely misogynistic as well. They don't want to be and actually think they are not, but they definitely are. That actually makes them worse than games like Kimberley imo.
But that's another topic and not something to discuss here, especially after this game was just completed.

Displayme

Dec 21, 2020
Good ending..:)
Perhaps it's time for you to take "The Eagle 5, 1986 Winnebago out for a spin, with "Princess Vespa of Druidia" on a adventure
to gods know where. If you encounter "The Mega Maid" then just Remember.
We Brake for NOBODY...
May the Schwartz Be With You...
Happy Trails m8.

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
The final update of Kimberly's Life, version 0.13, is complete and is now available for everyone. The Mega links are updated and the moderators will add the rest.

It includes 150 new renders and concludes the story of Kimberly Owens and her family. I hope you guys enjoyed my story. It's been a crazy ride bringing this stuff to life. I wish you all well in your lives. Goodbye and may the Schwartz be with you!

~SB1

Changelog:

-Event at Principal Skroob's office.

-Continued storyline with Doctor/board member.

-Kimberly's mom.

-Event at the bar.

-Hayleigh and the babysitter.

-Big Surprise.

-The end.
thanks for the hard work
i really enjoyed Kimberly and Hayleigh designs
theyre pretty and top notch

the ending is a bit rush since you do you
overall it is still a good ending, tame but good ending
although one will hope there's an alternate ending
especially the big surprise!!!

how fitting it would be if both Kimberly and Hayleigh both fall into corruption
and became the pet in final surprise
one will forever dreamed of that outcome

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
The final update of Kimberly's Life, version 0.13, is complete and is now available for everyone. The Mega links are updated and the moderators will add the rest.

It includes 150 new renders and concludes the story of Kimberly Owens and her family. I hope you guys enjoyed my story. It's been a crazy ride bringing this stuff to life. I wish you all well in your lives. Goodbye and may the Schwartz be with you!

~SB1

Changelog:

-Kimberly's mom.

-Event at the bar.

-Big Surprise.

-The end.
Hey SpaceBall1... I wanted to wish you all the best for whatever is next for you.

I do hope that you continue with developing adult games as I found your model renders really hot - the main thing will be to work on a game and story of something that DOES engage you and makes you feel good about things. :)

I was an "on & off" patreon over the time of your developing both games so I'll probably still follow you there.

Cheers mate!

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Born again dad comes to save the day........you know what? Not bad. I'm normally like "wheres the bad ending where she just gets railed by old dudes forever?", but naw, I'll take a marginally happy ending.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpaceBall1

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Kimberly's Life [v0.13] [SpaceBall1]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download android port
(377 MB)

For other host links & requesting ports please join my discord:

Like my ports? you can tip and support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

somedud3

Sep 11, 2022

~SB1

Changelog:

-Kimberly's mom.

-Event at the bar.

-Big Surprise.

-The end.
now make a sandbox game.

wimle

Jul 4, 2021
That... was an unexpected ending... to say the least. But that was also kind of unique especially in this genre. And in real life, such things actually do happen: witnessed two similar stories actually. The path toward the ending could have been better though... like, maybe a little more illustrated backstory for Paul and not just someone who appears out of nowhere to save the day.

Anyway, good job for finishing the game.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021

~SB1

Changelog:

-Kimberly's mom.

-Event at the bar.

-Big Surprise.

-The end.
Such a bittersweet feeling :(

3.90 star(s) 26 Votes