Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
I think most norman guys would love to take the virgin Kimberly as GF/Wife,
Mhm and then years pass by, Kimberly gets old, her body changed after giving birth so now that same normal guy cheats on his ex-virgin wife with younger girl plus making her pregnant. If you mean by normal(nice); nice guys don't exist.

Last edited:

Valkener

Sep 28, 2024
Cry me a river. It was satisfying to me and that’s all that matters.

Thanks for your comment, but the WASTE comment was unnecessary. It wasn’t a waste to a lot of people so keep your negative opinions to yourself.

Thank you very much. I appreciate you.
Netorare, sharing, swinging and all that kind of stuff is not my kink. Thats simply it. But at the same time i can not comprehend why anyone would like to do that kind of stuff.
If i had a hot girlfriend like Kimberly i would never share her, especially not with creeps, baggers or other filth.

I would enjoy her myself 24/7. You and everyone else can share whatever and with whoever you want.
Just saying, i would never do that.
So in my oppinion it would be a waste of a perfectly nice woman.

Reactions: SpaceBall1

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Netorare, sharing, swinging and all that kind of stuff is not my kink. Thats simply it. But at the same time i can not comprehend why anyone would like to do that kind of stuff.
If i had a hot girlfriend like Kimberly i would never share her, especially not with creeps, baggers or other filth.

I would enjoy her myself 24/7. You and everyone else can share whatever and with whoever you want.
Just saying, i would never do that.
So in my oppinion it would be a waste of a perfectly nice woman.
I agree with you there.

Valkener

Sep 28, 2024
Mhm and then years pass by, Kimberly gets old, her body changed after giving birth so now that same normal guy cheats on his ex-virgin wife with younger girl plus making her pregnant. If you mean by normal(nice); nice guys don't exist.
It seems to me that we are no longer talking about the game, but about our own ways of living!?

Well, the divorce rates talk loudly about the state most marriages are in, but people still do marry each other, because they hope they can do better. Sure they know, it might go sideways, but hope and love keep them trying. Is it easy? Definitly not, but better really loving someone and trying the best, then having short meeningless sex/relations. Sex always creates a bond and seperating will rip that bond and create a scar. Lots of people are used to do that, because they dont know any different, or even enjoy that way of living. But sooner or later the livestyle will catch up to them, one way or another.

I would rather try the hard way with only 1 wife and a normal marrige than fleeting from one intercours to the next.

At least thats my oppinion.
Its a free world, do whatever you want, but not every way will make you (equally) happy in the longrun.

Especially when it come to creating a legacy, having people you can count on, who care and help in times of need, the vanilla way has the better results.

Last edited:

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
This is not a game its a commic no gameplay in it,
Yes, the game is more of a kinetic novel if that's what you were getting at there. But I wouldn't say that it has absolutely zero gameplay value because you still get to meet an eccentric cast of characters and play out Kimberly and her cousin's respective storylines from their POV. Even if there are specific no choice-based gameplay routes, it still does present the player with some morally questionable scenes which IMO doesn't really detract from the overall gaming experience for me. But then again I'm personally into the whole fat ugly bastard (FUB) character trope, but different strokes for different folks right?

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Nooooooooooo I didn't notice the 'complete' tag and now I've reached the end and I'm sad :( Don't get me wrong, the ending was ok, and the game had a nice peak behind it, but... I like this VN / comic. Could the ending have been better? Sure, certainly felt like a 'and I need to wrap this up'. Am I happy it was wrapped up instead of abandoned? Yes, its nice to have closure. But... this game was good.. and I want more..

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Nooooooooooo I didn't notice the 'complete' tag and now I've reached the end and I'm sad :( Don't get me wrong, the ending was ok, and the game had a nice peak behind it, but... I like this VN / comic. Could the ending have been better? Sure, certainly felt like a 'and I need to wrap this up'. Am I happy it was wrapped up instead of abandoned? Yes, its nice to have closure. But... this game was good.. and I want more..
Do you know what happened to 'personal-assistant-blackheart-edition'? Can't access the thread.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Games with choices are no more a game than games without choices. Choices are an illusion. They are just alternative storylines. Whoever called visual novels “games” was really dumb. Choices, no choices, neither is a game.
Erm, actually the 'choice' is one of the definitions of a game / game design - 'a series of interesting choices leading to an outcome'. Yes, in the grand scheme of the universe all choice is an illusion and all magic is just a level of complex cause-and-effects that we can't predict yet, etc etc. But in the normal daily human definition of things, choices are what make something 'a game', as different from other artistic mediums. 'Gamifying' can be as simple as 'pick the right answer to win, otherwise lose', 'flip a coin and call it' (the call is a choice even though the outcome is in reality random), or 'roll a dice and try to roll a 7' (there is no way to 'try' but you can choose to believe prayer / rabbit's feet / how hard you roll makes a difference). Whatever you are doing, you are interacting with 'the game' rather than consuming (reading / watching / listening) to it play out. Which leads to a different form of immersion than when you are consuming content (like you pay attention differently in class if the teacher tends to call on people vs just lecturing - if you may have to interact with the content). It doesn't matter if they are 'false choices' or limited branches, a 'game' is about the journey not the destination.

Neither here nor there, this graphic novel / kinetic novel / visual novel / clickable comic book (or whatever other keyword) was well made and I am happy I got to consume it.

Reactions: SpaceBall1

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Do you know what happened to 'personal-assistant-blackheart-edition'? Can't access the thread.
Not sure about the thread and such (I try to stay out of that stuff / above my paygrade) but the dev can be found online for these games and you can get the game (I try to buy it as one-offs every few versions to support development). And when you do you get access to the discord to stay on top of updates. I *think* (haven't checked lately) there are still Blackheart games on here (maybe not that one) with links to the devs other places of publishing updates

Reactions: tarzan999

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Wait a minute. You are getting paid? How do I sign up? I spend way too much time on this site.
Wait what? I mean, I get paid at my job and I use it cycle through and support devs when and where I can because they're awesome. How you sign up.. I mean I suppose just look at job boards for your career of choice, resume.. its like a whole thing.

3.90 star(s) 26 Votes