Partyboy78

Oct 1, 2018
And yet it is not logical: Finn is a typical businessman and he only cares about money. The fact that he lets visitors fuck Kimberly is clear, it is to increase the popularity of his bar, and therefore to increase his income. But a homeless person will not bring either money or popularity. And it is unlikely that he can be of any use to Finn
His use to Finn is to humiliate her into submission. He tells her that he was lying & that she's going to have sex with anyone he tells her to.

ph33rg0d

May 14, 2017
I don’t like the “harem” theme. If I were to do something like that, it would be a few different chicks getting fucked by different guys so you did have a few different girls. That’s why I added Hayleigh. So if it was a male MC, it would be full on NTR and his girl/girls would be used by others. My next game is already in production though. With a female MC. But I am not ending this one yet.
Whoa, be careful, dev. Those three letters are dangerous here :ROFLMAO:.

Keep up the great work!

wildthing6

Nov 18, 2023
Awesome Update, just completed it and it is the best update yet.
Agree, till now is best update, but we have to keep in mind that if we feel this is only cause we perceive some progress.
For feeling this progress dev had to put some basis and that is why previous update are considerated less beatiful.
Anyway Kimberly's life is getting better and better ... in my opinion.
Even if are old and ugly mens, she now have less stress and she reach orgasm more often ... before game she was virgin, no man to have fun with.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
damn it. this game has the kinks i want but it lacks a hot female mc for me. if the girl would look so hot, curvy (and face wise less like a babydoll) like e.g. the busty women in all these young guy harem games... but no of course not...

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
damn it. this game has the kinks i want but it lacks a hot female mc for me. if the girl would look so hot, curvy (and face wise less like a babydoll) like e.g. the busty women in all these young guy harem games... but no of course not...
I don’t know what game you’re referring too…the MC in this game is amazingly hot as hell. Nice round ass and perky tits. Beautiful face.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
I don’t know what game you’re referring too…the MC in this game is amazingly hot as hell. Nice round ass and perky tits. Beautiful face.
See when I see posts like that I'm always like... Wow this person must have amazingly discerning tastes for beauty. Then I look up there post history and check what VN's they like... Then I puke into my mouth as I see stuff like this prominently displayed as true beauty. images.jpg To each there own some people like the fatties, the bush masters like the hairy etc. etc. Keep up the great work Spaceballs!

:LOL: :ROFLMAO: Some peoples tastes in beauty are just interesting I guess...
tumblr_m9hdkuPEoA1rqg00io1_500.gif

Last edited:

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
School282.png School289.png Hospital120.png BM1.png

The update is moving very well. I am at 60 images and counting. But I do want to announce that this will be the final update of Kimberly's Life. I am not abandoning it, I am completing the story in the same way I had planned, just sooner than expected. You will see it make sense and give you a definitive ending. I know I don't owe anyone an explanation, but I will provide a short one. I know this is fantasy and nobody is getting hurt. But developing these characters and giving them emotions and personalities, they become more than just images. I do not want to depict these situations where men treat woman like this. The thoughts in my head about creating dialogue and scenes like I have created, and continue to create, disgust me now. I am not interested in the sex scenes. I don't even play these games anymore. Also, I still don't want to depict girls who go around looking for sex and want to have random partners. None of this interests me anymore. I am changing for reasons I will not say on here, but I am very happy and excited to move on. Once the update is released, I will remove all the tiers for patron support. Getting paid for this also disturbs me.

However, if you don't want me to completely disappear, and if you guys are ok with this, I will make the space story as a hobby. It will be a story oriented project. But you cannot expect much sex in it. In the future of it, there may be a sex scene in one update, and then nothing sexual in the next one or two. Also there would be no set 1 or 2 month releases. I could go a month without making a single image. And it will all be free. If that is something you guys would still enjoy from me, I will stick around. If not, I understand. Leave a comment if you wish. Thank you for your support over the years. May the Schwartz be with you.

~SB1

Last edited:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
A bit saddened to see Kimberly's Life completed and not being worked on again. But it had to come to an end sometime. Completely understand why you would want to move on with something else.

Look forward to your next project. You're talented and I'm sure whatever genre you decide to work on, it will be worth waiting for. Thanks for all the efforts you have done to make KL a real treat.

Hermannelig13

Jun 4, 2023
View attachment 4048507 View attachment 4048512 View attachment 4048515 View attachment 4048517

The update is moving very well. I am at 60 images and counting. But I do want to announce that this will be the final update of Kimberly's Life. I am not abandoning it, I am completing the story in the same way I had planned, just sooner than expected. You will see it make sense and give you a definitive ending. I know I don't owe anyone an explanation, but I will provide a short one. I know this is fantasy and nobody is getting hurt. But developing these characters and giving them emotions and personalities, they become more than just images. I do not want to depict these situations where men treat woman like this. The thoughts in my head about creating dialogue and scenes like I have created, and continue to create, disgust me now. I am not interested in the sex scenes. I don't even play these games anymore. Also, I still don't want to depict girls who go around looking for sex and want to have random partners. None of this interests me anymore. I am changing for reasons I will not say on here, but I am very happy and excited to move on. Once the update is released, I will remove all the tiers for patron support. Getting paid for this is also disturbs me.

However, if you don't want me to completely disappear, and if you guys are ok with this, I will make the space story as a hobby. It will be a story oriented project. But you cannot expect much sex in it. In the future of it, there may be a sex scene in one update, and then nothing sexual in the next one or two. Also there would be no set 1 or 2 month releases. I could go a month without making a single image. And it will all be free. If that is something you guys would still enjoy from me, I will stick around. If not, I understand. Leave a comment if you wish. Thank you for your support over the years. May the Schwartz be with you.

~SB1
No, not that. Don't give up on the project. There's still so much to be done.

freddydapp

Oct 8, 2021
View attachment 4048507 View attachment 4048512 View attachment 4048515 View attachment 4048517

The update is moving very well. I am at 60 images and counting. But I do want to announce that this will be the final update of Kimberly's Life. I am not abandoning it, I am completing the story in the same way I had planned, just sooner than expected. You will see it make sense and give you a definitive ending. I know I don't owe anyone an explanation, but I will provide a short one. I know this is fantasy and nobody is getting hurt. But developing these characters and giving them emotions and personalities, they become more than just images. I do not want to depict these situations where men treat woman like this. The thoughts in my head about creating dialogue and scenes like I have created, and continue to create, disgust me now. I am not interested in the sex scenes. I don't even play these games anymore. Also, I still don't want to depict girls who go around looking for sex and want to have random partners. None of this interests me anymore. I am changing for reasons I will not say on here, but I am very happy and excited to move on. Once the update is released, I will remove all the tiers for patron support. Getting paid for this is also disturbs me.

~SB1
Great thoughts! You can make another final update after the assumed sinful update where everyone lets her go, some help her achieve a better career and her family issues are fixed. Everyone have dark thoughts... but it should not offend others, that is humanity. Never let that small dark and sadistic part within you ruin the better part of you.

hans2014frans

May 23, 2021
that is your decision alone and everyone who has the opportunity should one day give their life the direction they think is right ... good luck for the future

Reactions: SpaceBall1

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Great thoughts! You can make another final update after the assumed sinful update where everyone lets her go, some help her achieve a better career and her family issues are fixed. Everyone have dark thoughts... but it should not offend others, that is humanity. Never let that small dark and sadistic part within you ruin the better part of you.
I have something else planned. It does come out of the blue, but trust me, it will make sense.

3.90 star(s) 26 Votes