Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Even if I download stuff to compress, I have never done anything like that and I would need step by step instructions. But why compress when I have people like you who compress each update for everyone and post it?
You don't need to compress it. My compression actually lowers the quality. But you should instead of compressing it (like I do) just use a different picture format like your Dev collague FluffyStudio said HERE, just convert the render into webp, nothing else, that alone will save so much size already.
A game with 1.3k images should not be this big.

Reactions: GrimX95

SpaceBall1

May the Schwartz be with you
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
You don't need to compress it. My compression actually lowers the quality. But you should instead of compressing it (like I do) just use a different picture format like your Dev collague FluffyStudio said HERE, just convert the render into webp, nothing else, that alone will save so much size already.
Daz doesn't give you that option for webp. only jpg, png, tif, and bmp.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
A game with 1.3k images should not be this big.
Bob69 You called me a DEV.... HE CALLED ME A DEV!
tina-fey-its-official.gif

Daz doesn't give you that option for webp. only jpg, png, tif, and bmp.
Yes, DAZ does not care. In this case, DAZ is not even important. HERE You can find the Free Open Source Program XNConvert linked. It's a separate program you download and install. Once You have done all your Renders, preferably in PNG, you go to XNConvert and then at once convert all your PNG's to Webp. Then code them into your game, just like you would with png's.

:) I am happy to take the time to help you trough it or you can just ask any other of my and now also yours official Dev Colleagues :3 hihi

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Hey Dev. You really need to convert your images to webp. The Game is 4.41GB extracted with a total count of 1,366 Images. Each on Average around 3MB.

:) just a suggestions.
Personally I like them not being in webp.

I like easy viewing, and I find myself editing game images in some games that I enjoy, and it is easier if they are not compressed.

But I fully understand what you are saying, I have seen some games where the author allowed the down load of the images separately, with them UN-compressed, which would also be nice.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Kimberly's Life [v0.9] [SpaceBall1] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
SpaceBall1 You should really take one or two days out of the new update to optimize your game better, even if its just converting all render to webp.

Win/Linux [259 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [255 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------------------
Kimberly's Life [v0.9] [SpaceBall1] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.8 -> v0.9 [839 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Universal Compressed: v0.8 -> v0.9 [46,2 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Thanks

Reactions: Bob69

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
The episode with Grandpa Elmer was quite intriguing. Kimberly is already starting to enjoy it. Will she really have an affair with him?
Yeah, it is starting to look that way. Elmer's got his hooks pretty deep into Kimberly tbh, and this game being a kinetic novel, there isn't really much choice in the matter on the part of Kimberly. She's gonna get dicked down by all the old ugly bastards whether she likes it or not :KEK: :devilish: :devilish:

:coffee:

1708224413031.png

• Love
Reactions: SpaceBall1

SpaceBall1

May the Schwartz be with you
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Yeah, it is starting to look that way. Elmer's got his hooks pretty deep into Kimberly tbh, and this game being a kinetic novel, there isn't really much choice in the matter on the part of Kimberly. She's gonna get dicked down by all the old ugly bastards whether she likes it or not :KEK: :devilish: :devilish:

:coffee:

View attachment 3364017
She didn’t like doing it. She felt better that it was someone she cared about. This wasn’t the first time she had an enjoyable sensation during it. And she was thrilled that she didn’t have to have sex with him. But yes, she is only for ugly old bastards.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
She didn’t like doing it. She felt better that it was someone she cared about. This wasn’t the first time she had an enjoyable sensation during it. And she was thrilled that she didn’t have to have sex with him. But yes, she is only for ugly old bastards.
SpaceBall1 Dev, btw, on that note will there be a time in future updates when Kimberley will start to love doing it with the FUBs (Fat/Ugly Bastards)? As of now, there is still a lot of apprehension on the part of Kimberley (and her cousin too for that matter), but it would be hot to see them both totally give into/succumb to the corruption once they have been corrupted enough/get used to the sex and debauchery after more experiences and events with the FUBs in future updates.

Reactions: SpaceBall1
4.10 star(s) 23 Votes