4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

fixion

May 29, 2020
there is one new '???' in the gallery besides unlocking the tiger scene... is it something that's not yet implemented or am i wrong in that

Jun 13, 2017
how to get kubolt threesome and naughty villagers scenes?
for threesome, just have sex with a kobold with 2 others near it. easiest way is to do it with the missing dude quest. for the naughty villagers, you just talk to the queen after the missing dude quest. the entrance is the elevator at the top-leftmost part of the village

anyone know how to fix the water quest? been stuck here for a few hours
i don't think you can fix the water yet but don't quote me on that.

still struggling to fix the water, finding the missing dude in jungle and naughty villagers.
MISSING DUDE
just drop down from here and he'll be on the right (along with 4-5 kobolds to get it on with for the threesome unlock)

missing-dude.jpg

anyone has the save with all the gallery unlocked? pretty please

Last edited:

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
for threesome, just have sex with a kobold with 2 others near it. easiest way is to do it with the missing dude quest. for the naughty villagers, you just talk to the queen after the missing dude quest. the entrance is the elevator at the top-leftmost part of the village

i don't think you can fix the water yet but don't quote me on that.

MISSING DUDE
just drop down from here and he'll be on the right (along with 4-5 kobolds to get it on with for the threesome unlock)

View attachment 1032547

FULL GALLERY SAVE
save is broken

Reactions: RaulGaul21
4.60 star(s) 26 Votes