4.60 star(s) 26 Votes
Jun 13, 2017
save is fine, he change keyboard conf., return it to default. Use "K" as "A" and "WASD" as arrow. Sry for my english.
yeah, i was just about to say that when i realized i had the keybindings in the link as well. thanks for pointing that out. i also updated the link to just the .ini file now.

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
are you sure? cause i redownloaded that save just now and it worked fine. please don't take this as me being a smartass cause i don't know the extent of your pc knowledge, but did you extract it and put it in the right location?
i put in AppData\Local\Kincaid_2_3
save is fine, he change keyboard conf., return it to default. Use "K" as "A" and "WASD" as arrow. Sry for my english.
yes keyboard not working in game ( fixed everything )

Last edited:

salomee

May 26, 2017
To enable gallery scenes, in AppData\Local\Kincaid_2_3 edit file "gameoptions.ini" and change all galley values to 1.000000.

Example:

Code:
[gallery]
tiger="1.000000"
naughty_villagers="1.000000"
flight_instructor="1.000000"
wolf="1.000000"
slime="1.000000"
kobold_threesome="1.000000"
kobold="1.000000"
gecko="1.000000"

Last edited:

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
From what I heard with some creators, with the different patreon fees, you can substract around 10-15% of a pledge to go directly to the creators. (before taxes)
Like all things, it depends on a bunch of factors. The tldr is: The more money a patreon gets, the less fees it deals with and vice versa.

hja190

Apr 5, 2018
for threesome, just have sex with a kobold with 2 others near it. easiest way is to do it with the missing dude quest. for the naughty villagers, you just talk to the queen after the missing dude quest. the entrance is the elevator at the top-leftmost part of the village

i don't think you can fix the water yet but don't quote me on that.

MISSING DUDE
just drop down from here and he'll be on the right (along with 4-5 kobolds to get it on with for the threesome unlock)

View attachment 1032547

FULL GALLERY SAVE
Tried the save and checked the gallery. It didn't unlock them but it did change my save location to the one near the village. I placed it in AppData/Local/Kincaid_2_3. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Changing the values of gameoptions.ini from 0 to 1 unlocks the gallery

Jun 13, 2017
Tried the save and checked the gallery. It didn't unlock them but it did change my save location to the one near the village. I placed it in AppData/Local/Kincaid_2_3. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Changing the values of gameoptions.ini from 0 to 1 unlocks the gallery
looks like the gallery state is actually saved in gameoptions as you said, which is kind of a weird design choice but i understand it's in beta and probably will change in the future. i updated the link again (for the last time i hope) with the default keybindings to avoid confusion

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
looks like the gallery state is actually saved in gameoptions as you said, which is kind of a weird design choice but i understand it's in beta and probably will change in the future. i updated the link again (for the last time i hope) with the default keybindings to avoid confusion
Personally, in games it annoys me if unlocks are hard-tied to a playthrough. I wouldn't want the player to lose unlock-progress when they lose or erase a save.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Personally, in games it annoys me if unlocks are hard-tied to a playthrough. I wouldn't want the player to lose unlock-progress when they lose or erase a save.
The way I see it the playthrough saves, controls and settings, and gallery unlocks are three separate concepts. I don't know if it's something you can easily implement on a technical level, but a separate global unlock progress file that tracks what animations have been unlocked in the gallery (and whatever else may come in the future) in addition to a file tracking global controls and settings is what I would do. Plus of course the playthrough saves. Though I'd consider it a low priority issue, depending on how much you expect your players to mess with sharing saves and such.

Jun 13, 2017
The way I see it the playthrough saves, controls and settings, and gallery unlocks are three separate concepts. I don't know if it's something you can easily implement on a technical level, but a separate global unlock progress file that tracks what animations have been unlocked in the gallery (and whatever else may come in the future) in addition to a file tracking global controls and settings is what I would do. Plus of course the playthrough saves. Though I'd consider it a low priority issue, depending on how much you expect your players to mess with sharing saves and such.
i agree. i actually kinda regret sharing a full save especially when the developers are clearly making an effort to create a legit, high quality game, because i want people to actually play the game instead of just opening the gallery and playing with themselves instead. i personally would wanna make it at least a bit difficult for people to tinker with the gallery state to push them into playing the game and have a more rewarding experience.

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes