4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I guess Stuffie is either on vacation or assumed December release to be free for all
PS I wonder if mentioning will be enough to summon him
No worries, I got the alert.

Kincaid Build 2022.12 *Hotfix 1*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider if you enjoy the game!

Unfortunately, you shouldn't rely on me posting updates or new builds here any longer. I asked Cookie to take over via PM, but he hasn't read it even though I sent it back in October. Apparently he had some stuff going on in RL and not really the time to check in here.

Last edited:

Warlizerd

Jul 1, 2020
No worries, I got the alert.

Kincaid Build 2022.12 *Hotfix 1*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider if you enjoy the game!

Unfortunately, you shouldn't rely on me posting updates or new builds here any longer. I asked Cookie to take over via PM, but he hasn't read it even though I sent it back in October. Apparently he had some stuff going on in RL and not really the time to check in here.
this link doesnt seem to be working for me, comes up with 403 forbidden

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
this link doesnt seem to be working for me, comes up with 403 forbidden
I heard Zippyshare causes problems in accessibility for some countries, but it was the first website that caught my mind when I thought about where to upload.
Here's an alternative . Hope that works. :)

I also reported my former post with the new build, so hopefully you will get download links in the OP soon. Too-de-loo!

BlargFTW

Apr 8, 2020
Man I really wish Cookie and Null would just get it together and at least finish the first area. As it stands I think this might be the 3rd or 4th redesign it's gone through and this poor game has been in development for, at least, 3 years.

jegg890

Nov 18, 2017
pretty sure thats intentional man
you guys do need to have in mind that both null and cookie had covid that took them down for about a month, then after that december got here with all the festivities it comes with.

I do feel like they could work faster considering that the heavy work (making the background and the tileset. wich only took the artist like 2 months while cookie takes that time in doing a animation of kincaid turning around while hanging from a ledge) is already done, but i dont think theyre porpusely milking their patreons like some other devs do.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
you guys do need to have in mind that both null and cookie had covid that took them down for about a month, then after that december got here with all the festivities it comes with.

I do feel like they could work faster considering that the heavy work (making the background and the tileset. wich only took the artist like 2 months while cookie takes that time in doing a animation of kincaid turning around while hanging from a ledge) is already done, but i dont think theyre porpusely milking their patreons like some other devs do.
Pretty sure they were talking about the remakes not just the speed, which is keystone move a lot of successful patreon games like to do to delay things.

Issun

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone have an updated save file with the new unlocks? Crrent one is showing i'm mssing 4 - bear being one i think

Aimzz

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone have an updated save file with the new unlocks? Crrent one is showing i'm mssing 4 - bear being one i think
just put this in ur gameoption.ini

[gallery]
bear="1.000000"
shower="1.000000"
toy="1.000000"
akamai="1.000000"
tiger="1.000000"
naughty_villagers="1.000000"
flight_instructor="1.000000"
wolf="1.000000"
slime="1.000000"
kobold_threesome="1.000000"
kobold="1.000000"
gecko="1.000000"
bear="1.000000"
[video]
winsize="2.000000"
fullscreen="1.000000"
[audio]
lewd_sounds="3.000000"
sound="4.000000"
music="0.000000"

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Yup, covid made him all of this for 3 years, and festivities too
imagine to party for 1 or 2 years straight
View attachment dance-party.mp4

redoing all the areas after all the work they put in them, makes absolutely zero sense, i understand story development but areas are unnecessary, u want to give MC back her abilities then do so but u dont have to redo areas for it, they could instead focus on kobold boss fight, put in there werewolf and bear in some other areas, paint some CGs for bear and kobold boss animation for Akamai and finally bath scene for MC and champion after they would have friendly match
how many times they already redo the areas?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 26 Votes