4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

BlargFTW

Apr 8, 2020
pretty sure thats intentional man
I don't think (or at least hope) that it is. What's more likely is that, just like damn near every other indie game devs out there they just suck ass at project management and there's no one to tell them "no you're not doing that".

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
a furry game that keeps reworking the same part instead of doing a full game, never heard that before. To be generous, at least the game doesnt scream in agony begging to die like jasonafex newest bare backstreet

Mudila321

Feb 9, 2021
Hi! I missed a few diologues and defeated the wolf boss, and now I don't know what to do next.. if I'm not mistaken, I went around the whole map, but that's not accurate) she's a little confused. After passing the wolf boss, I still didn't get H-scenes, except for pixel ones with enemies, did I miss something? is this all the content of the game? I should probably talk to that lizard, but unfortunately she doesn't want to mate with me... 1672976523577.png

Zabzab

Dec 14, 2017
Okay, I've not been here for something like a year so excuse me if my question is entirely stupid but...

I remember this game offering a much larger map to explore, objects and upgrades to collect, quests to solve, far more save points, the option to actually load a save, the wolf being an actual mini-boss integrated to the world, etc...

Now I launch this version 2022.12 Hotfix1 and... Well, it feels like someone has already finished the game in my place. That is such a shame! Did I misunderstand something? Did the game go through an entire oberhaul? Did I download someone's save/mod?

I'm lost.

Jun 2, 2018
Okay, I've not been here for something like a year so excuse me if my question is entirely stupid but...

I remember this game offering a much larger map to explore, objects and upgrades to collect, quests to solve, far more save points, the option to actually load a save, the wolf being an actual mini-boss integrated to the world, etc...

Now I launch this version 2022.12 Hotfix1 and... Well, it feels like someone has already finished the game in my place. That is such a shame! Did I misunderstand something? Did the game go through an entire oberhaul? Did I download someone's save/mod?

I'm lost.
its suspected they are milking money. It's been 3 years and they are still working on the first level...

could also be other things. who knows. maybe they dont have the gift of good level designing? or maybe other issues we aren't hearing about?

who knows.

Askaniz

Mar 10, 2019
I wonder how many decades will have to pass for people to stop using the covid excuse. Especially from people who would have already worked from home regardless of pandemic or not.

Kirrism

Jul 1, 2017
where dose that go in the Gameoptions cause just putting it in there dose nothing
in the [gallery] section, something like this:
[gallery]
bear="1.000000"
shower="1.000000"
toy="1.000000"
akamai="1.000000"
tiger="1.000000"
naughty_villagers="1.000000"
flight_instructor="1.000000"
wolf="1.000000"
slime="1.000000"
kobold_threesome="1.000000"
kobold="1.000000"
gecko="1.000000"
bear="1.000000"
kobold_boss="1.000000"

Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
I uh... so that's it?
I had to check if I downloaded the new build because its 99% the same as it was 1,5 years ago when I first tried it. Something ain't adding up.

I've never seen somebody getting paid every month for years to make one pixel animation, and like 2 new background images for a game... aside from Rack 2, but we don't talk about that shit.

Iseiscream

May 4, 2019
Where is the saves.walkthrough.map.what happend to the game?spended 3h just to meet areas with small and big "X/?"created from blocks

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
I uh... so that's it?
I had to check if I downloaded the new build because its 99% the same as it was 1,5 years ago when I first tried it. Something ain't adding up.

I've never seen somebody getting paid every month for years to make one pixel animation, and like 2 new background images for a game... aside from Rack 2, but we don't talk about that shit.
Don't think you downloaded the right build because in 1.5 years they've added several new animations, a couple new CG sets, made significant gameplay changes, added side quests and new areas (but the latest build is re-doing the first planet's layout for better progression with the new upgrades), etc.

As for the new build, I dunno about anyone else but I'm kinda disappointed there's no belly bulging/cumflation in the Kobold Boss' animation. They've added quite a few new animations involving characters with huge dicks compared to Kincaid but the only one with belly bulging/cumflation is still the Werewolf. :(

jegg890

Nov 18, 2017
speaking off money milking, i have noticed that cookie only ever does real progress when he/she streams and i do find it weird how sometimes we can go full on weeks (or a month as of right now) without cookie streaming. and we also havent had a single weekly roundup in a whole month, are they really just been that lazy? last thing we got was the "new build" wich only added some minor things and the boss goblin animation

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Christin Eleven

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
Ok, I honestly why a few to some of you are calling Cookiedraggy's progress as "milking" while Rockstar continues to cowardly milk GTA V like it's nothing on PS5, abd Xbox Series X|S despite peoples reception to GTA V being released a third time. I am in agreement with you guys about Cookie choosing to change the animations to be player initiated even though he knows that he can just simply add the enemy initiations of the animations back in as an toggle option in the settings. After all, who knows when Cookie will add that type of option in, maybe he'll even stealth add it when we feel certain that he'll never add it.

Reactions: Mine Turtle

jegg890

Nov 18, 2017
Ok, I honestly why a few to some of you are calling Cookiedraggy's progress as "milking" while Rockstar continues to cowardly milk GTA V like it's nothing on PS5, abd Xbox Series X|S despite peoples reception to GTA V being released a third time. I am in agreement with you guys about Cookie choosing to change the animations to be player initiated even though he knows that he can just simply add the enemy initiations of the animations back in as an toggle option in the settings. After all, who knows when Cookie will add that type of option in, maybe he'll even stealth add it when we feel certain that he'll never add it.
literally everyone calls out rockstar for milking the hell out of GTA V

Nov 8, 2021
Ok, I honestly why a few to some of you are calling Cookiedraggy's progress as "milking" while Rockstar continues to cowardly milk GTA V like it's nothing on PS5, abd Xbox Series X|S despite peoples reception to GTA V being released a third time.
Sorry, that's a weak argument and whataboutism. Calling out developer A doesn't mean developer B's milking is ok or vice versa.
I for myself am intereset in the NSFW content only. Therefore I could argue as well that there could be made some more effort here. But I know it's up to the dev in the end.

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes