4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
¿big wolf woman with big tits?,woah!... i want to see her giving kincaid some good bearhug where she pressing her breasts with the breasts of kincaid,who knows... a good breasts fight is something interesting to see. XD

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
woah!,that bearcaid is interesting,i like her face,she remind me these jennies jackrabbit from banzai pecan,i imagined these jennies giving a strong bearhug to pecan making some sound of bones cracking but doing that while pressing theirs breasts together and frotting betweens them,saddly... banzai pecan is a good ecchi game but not a hentai one,i don't know if the creator of it going to make something like that someday or just more ryona where the enemies have a crab where pecan suffer continuos damage from these like some figure four leglocks and etc...

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
I'm stuck at the wolf musk part, I finished the water part, now what?
The musk thing is really just a silly inside joke meant for people who played the game for a while. This is where the wolf has been for the longest time and now he is gone. A little bit of a 4th wall breaking joke. x3

As for how to progress, without spoilers because I don't know if you want them.. press TAB and see if there is any areas in the map you haven't filled out.

Reactions: Stuffie

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I can't see where that link is supposed to go maybe because I have custom display settings of posts per page. :cry:
Maybe the works for you?

Also, Cookie didn't reply to my post. Bearcaid is SO going to be somewhere in the game, mark my words. :sneaky:

Reactions: KiWolfGirl

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
woah!,that bearcaid is interesting,i like her face,she remind me these jennies jackrabbit from banzai pecan,i imagined these jennies giving a strong bearhug to pecan making some sound of bones cracking but doing that while pressing theirs breasts together and frotting betweens them,saddly... banzai pecan is a good ecchi game but not a hentai one,i don't know if the creator of it going to make something like that someday or just more ryona where the enemies have a crab where pecan suffer continuos damage from these like some figure four leglocks and etc...
this game reminds me more of a jazz jackrabbit, but for now with less details and without guns

TheArchitect416

Jun 19, 2021
The musk thing is really just a silly inside joke meant for people who played the game for a while. This is where the wolf has been for the longest time and now he is gone. A little bit of a 4th wall breaking joke. x3

As for how to progress, without spoilers because I don't know if you want them.. press TAB and see if there is any areas in the map you haven't filled out.
I don't mind spoilers, but seems like I've filled all of it, and why can't I open the map in certain areas like the water area?
Could i get a little guidance on how to progress please, thank you very much...

Muerte11

Jul 5, 2018
Help? i cant get the 2nd and last gallery and i finished all the stages or screens all kobbold mission and wolf boss also the main story and i couldnt get them

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
Maybe the works for you?

Also, Cookie didn't reply to my post. Bearcaid is SO going to be somewhere in the game, mark my words. :sneaky:
I will neither confirm nor deny it UwU

Help? i cant get the 2nd and last gallery and i finished all the stages or screens all kobbold mission and wolf boss also the main story and i couldnt get them
The second entry is "two bolds one girl".

I don't mind spoilers, but seems like I've filled all of it, and why can't I open the map in certain areas like the water area?
Could i get a little guidance on how to progress please, thank you very much...
After the water area you can go back to where you entered it and move upwards. A new path in the main hall opens, leading you to a gauntlet with a double jump at the start. If you already did that, you can use the double jump to exit the temple and use the ability to explore further outside.

Muerte11

Jul 5, 2018
I will neither confirm nor deny it UwU

The second entry is "two bolds one girl".

After the water area you can go back to where you entered it and move upwards. A new path in the main hall opens, leading you to a gauntlet with a double jump at the start. If you already did that, you can use the double jump to exit the temple and use the ability to explore further outside.
Ty for answer
last gallery is akamai, you have to go to house house and interact with his bed
Ty :D ill go to see that
The house that you say is in the kobbold village right?

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes