4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Compton_Apex

Mar 2, 2020
Can't wait for the next update, I just hope it won't take long because I just play the latest version (Like the last time I play the game was a while ago)

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
Weekly Roundup - Week 40 - Animation & Boss Fight Progress

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider if you enjoy the game!
That side to side shuffle charge the boss does looks real "dangerous" looks like a 1hit knockout move like he's trying to throw you off your groove and confuse you. God knows I'd have gotten hit by it because I'd be too busy dieing from laughter XD

AquamarineRose

Oct 18, 2021
How do you get the second scene? I can't find it for the life of me.
1634542157137.png
Edit/Addition: If it's the Kobold Threesome as some said in another palce, that must mean it's not registering for me.

Last edited:

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
How do you get the second scene? I can't find it for the life of me.
View attachment 1457719
Edit/Addition: If it's the Kobold Threesome as some said in another palce, that must mean it's not registering for me.
you press whatever you have configured as your jump or attack button when the 1st kobold starts fucking you and you see heart x3 when the 2nd kobald comes over masturbating to initiate the 3some

Reactions: Stuffie

OddieWeirdo

Jun 4, 2020
Someone can please tell me were I can find all the mineral of the kobolds quest please i Have 5/6 and i can't find the 6th one please ?

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
Can't see any of those art packs or sprite animations
Well, the game is here. The art packs are for higher tier supporters and I am grateful that they aren't just uploaded here as well. You can unlock the gallery with saves that are shared here already.

Reactions: Stuffie

Idaho Greg

Oct 18, 2020
Broly Culo Tail Slam?!?!?!
Also, hot mummy Kincaid pic. Is there a word for that kind of tail wrapping? Love that so much.

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes