4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

silverwar91

May 27, 2019
You had to activate a button (red circle) to open the path to the area you are right now (red cross). I'm not sure how you passed that obstacle. There is another way in (blue cross), but you can't get back from there.

123456.png

Reactions: Stuffie

PronFox

Mar 7, 2019
Can't wait until the next update. :) I've just recently become a patreon and I've been liking the game so far. :)

Although, how do I get the water in the town working?

jokuur

May 23, 2019
so the update says i can fight wolf again but when i go there there is just some wolf fur scent where he was standing, is this a bug? im using old version save so it can be bugged

NVM FOUND HIM ELSEWHERE

i dont know why would u make CG for shy kobolt and not finish with flight teacher or statue maker but it doesnt matter much, would preferred continue of main story or new pixel animation of wolf but im not supporter so u can ignore this message

Last edited:

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
i dont know why would u make CG for shy kobolt and not finish with flight teacher or statue maker but it doesnt matter much, would preferred continue of main story or new pixel animation of wolf but im not supporter so u can ignore this message
He's an important character in the main story line. The story itself hasn't been added to the game as of yet, as written in the dev note during the conversation, so right now it is a bit out of context. I just happened to finish this first. ^^

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dragonsix6969

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
How I can open this?

- snippedy-snip -
I just downloaded the archive from the NOPY-link, and it looks like this:

I think either one of the upload sources is faulty, or your download was incomplete. The archive you download should not have one single file, and there is no file named like the one in your screenshot.

Try re-downloading the archive, maybe from the NOPY-link as well. Hope that fixes things for you!

May 24, 2021
How I can open this?
When you download a file from NOPY (or literally any downloading service except for the major ones) the first file you download is almost never the file you wanted to download, rather, some random app that is renamed to the file you are expecting to get. This is so that the websites can get "ad revenue" to be up and running. The correct way is to click the download button, it will pop up some ad pages and some false downloads, don't close them, just return to the download page and keep clicking on the download button until it gives you the correct file, in this case, the Kincaid zip file.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Oh this is just some art I made for fun when I was still exploring the character. ^^
i also think u could implement this in game, its very good CG image, all thats need to be done is to write text and maybe some mini boss of enemy kobolt tribe fight and pixel animation and u will have another great asset added in the game
would be a waste if u didnt usegood stuff, well, depending how fast youre drawing those of course, if its done in day then i understand but if u do it in week then would be a waste

Reactions: dragonsix6969

OddieWeirdo

Jun 4, 2020
Unlocked Gallery (Updated for Build 2021.09)
Unzip the file, open a Explorer, paste the following into the Path and replace the unzipped file:
Code:
%LocalAppData%/Kincaid_2_3
How does this work I tried but it did nothing can smoeone can show me by picture ?

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
there is a mini boss kobolt enemy but not probably like that,when you search for some pieces of a mineral,in one of the places you enter like an arena where the boss theme sound again and you need to defeat some many kobolts and tigers and survive the arena,is an easy mini boss fight i think but yeah.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
From the Cookie Jar: Quickie: A Love Hotel Story by Oppai Games

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider if you enjoy the game!
yeah its great game i play it, i had hard time choosing what games i want promoting:
quickie love hotel
aurelia
peasant quest
what a legend
for some time i had quickie and aurelia un my posts and now i have the other two

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes