4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
actually a foolish meme :) , I like the way you approach your work in detail i would be wishing you do as in art, when the enemy kobold approaches, an option appears as with a threesome
sample_300560c0d428562af2c98c013b301692.jpg

dragonsix6969

Apr 26, 2019
wow he learned to attack from Crash or from the Tasmanian devil ( reminds me about looney tunes game on sega) and throw like a basketball player good job (y)

Last edited:

Pinkaccuracy

Nov 7, 2021
Oof, if there ever was something I wish I could financially support.
I love the combat, I love the protagonist, I love the trouble she gets into, I love that you can reflect slingshot projectiles, I love the music and the sound effects are just right.
Probably first furry thing that got me excited too.
Too top it all off seemingly the developer is right here on this fora NOT throwing a fit of any sorts
You are a cool cookie, pun intended. Instant buy when it gets to Steam. Heck I might be one of the first to write a Steam guide because metroidvania, while extremely cool to me, can be extremely frustrating if your eyes fail to register that one off-ramp thingie.

Anyone have a gallery save?
I am 99% sure that in your %appdata% or Local ( ex : C:\Users\Anonymous\AppData\Kincaid_2_3 ) is a populated gameoptions.ini, open it, change the 0's under [gallery] into 1's and you are done.
I might actually go here a few times to do the opposite actually.

Oh, and I would not mind a gauntlet challenge mode in the final version. you know, 1 HP, no upgrades, bunch of enemies spawn in, Maybe a piece of concept art as reward for the gallery should you manage to not lose your pants. Nice/funny bit of lore on that one.

Thanks for reading my incoherent ESL mess.

Stuffie

Fluffy ears!
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
New version released today.
Indeed, unfortunately only for higher-tier supporters. I won't be able to share it.

Nevertheless:

Weekly Roundup - Week 44 - New Experimental Build Out!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A supporter asked about when there will be a new release for the Head Petter-tier patreons (which I am, OwO), who received a reply from cookie:

1.jpg

Consider if you enjoy the game!

Last edited:

Cookiedraggy

Game Developer
Mar 24, 2019
It shouldn't take *too* long now hopefully. ^^ We put out experimental builds while a main patreon build is close to the finish line to collect feedback on new content and find extra bugs to fix that Null can work on while I wrap up the remaining art tasks.

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
i think that boss it's look perfect in the arena area when we are collecting these stone pieces and we need to pass that arena part where we hear the boss theme again but if that the case,naturally it's going to be obligatory,is not a surprise because there someone who said that is the arena entrance so we know we are going to fight with someone,enemies or that boss,the thing is... ¿are you sure is fine if the arena battle trigger while we collect these pieces?,i think we need to visit it some more times for various reasons like a enemies/bosses gallery to fight but i don't know if is best to move the arena to another place leaving the stone search mission without the arena battle part,¿it's fine to stay it like that or maybe later they move the arena battle to another site of the map?.

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes