VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes

Penis Lord

Apr 11, 2019
This is game is one of my top five all time favorite visual novels. Love the characters and how they interact with each other. The "free use" aspect of it is by far the best part of the whole thing and is extremely difficult to find in any other games for some reason. I really hope the rest of the updates continue along that same idea. Ink is the BOSS and the wait is worth it
Would you mind if I ask for the info other game that you like too? Thanks in advance :D.

Reactions: Magikyl

Magikyl

Apr 18, 2021
Would you mind if I ask for the info other game that you like too? Thanks in advance :D.
Pale Carnations is another one of my all time favorites. Just love the concept of it. The characters do all kinds of kinky stuff...not in a romantic fashion, but also not completely forced to. Also Im actually not sure if these games are on this site somewhere or not but Wanderlust and Lilly Knight by HFT Games are another two good ones to try. They are actual 3D games and not visual novels but they have similar types of kinky storyline interactions. I really loved them as well. They are both on Steam.

Currently playing through it. Not as good IMO as Kindread but I am enjoying it lol. It definitely has a much more vanilla storyline and sex scenes than Kindread and isn't as unique, but I am still enjoying it

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Pale Carnations is another one of my all time favorites. Just love the concept of it. The characters do all kinds of kinky stuff...not in a romantic fashion, but also not completely forced to. Also Im actually not sure if these games are on this site somewhere or not but Wanderlust and Lilly Knight by HFT Games are another two good ones to try. They are actual 3D games and not visual novels but they have similar types of kinky storyline interactions. I really loved them as well. They are both on Steam.

Currently playing through it. Not as good IMO as Kindread but I am enjoying it lol. It definitely has a much more vanilla storyline and sex scenes than Kindread and isn't as unique, but I am still enjoying it
Fair enough - figured I'd give a suggestion that had a similar vein. I have downloaded Pale Carnations a few times but never played it. Maybe one of these days.

Magikyl

Apr 18, 2021
Fair enough - figured I'd give a suggestion that had a similar vein. I have downloaded Pale Carnations a few times but never played it. Maybe one of these days.
You definitely should. It has a lot of effort put into it and it shows. One of the few games that was good enough to warrant me giving them money on Patreon lol

Reactions: thorin0815

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I hope this game doesn't die.
It is one of the good ones in terms of character.
It's definitely in my top 5. I just did another playthrough yesterday. It's been so long since I played it last. Getting a refresher, I realized just how early in-game it is. This story could easily go another 10-15 chapters, if writing is done at the same pace. The story itself could keep me interested. Just keep adding new characters to the story, as it moves along, building their group and adding more drama, sex and zombie bashing. lol :)
I check back frequently to see what's goin on. I sincerely hope it continues.

Azero

Jul 24, 2017
View attachment 1369361 View attachment 1369362

And... I'm nearing the end of my contract, where I was working all the hours that (insert deity) sends.
After that I'll take a break of a few weeks, then return to production on Chapter 6.

Thanks for all of the ongoing interest and, while your bum goes numb waiting, enjoy an event (seen from different paths) that you might see in Chapter 6.
041vw2xxzc101.png

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Yes?... Kinda.
It's listed in the 'Planned Content' on the OP (along with others) and I speak a bit about it in the FAQ.

Here's the bit about it...

Harem ending?
The aim of the game is to get the girls. However... Not all of the girls you meet/insert your penis into will be available for a harem.
For this reason I'm not saying it's a harem game. If I do that, and a random girl gets munched by the undead, it'll all be "YOU LIED TO US! I CAN'T HAVE A HAREM WITH JUST HER LITTLE TOE!"
Hey as long as I can get the sister and the mother I don't care who you kill ;)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 89 Votes