VN Ren'Py Abandoned Kindread: The Redburns [Ch. 5] [Inkalicious]

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes
May 16, 2020
This game looks great, could anyone please let me know whether you can go "all the way" with both redheads in the current version? Thanks in advance
You cant, you hit third base with the mom and get some backdoor action with the sister though.

CaptainZhong

May 13, 2020
I think I can safely speak for many of us that this is among the best written adult visual novels I have ever played through and, when your contract is up, if you were to get a patreon, I'd bet my dick you'd get enough backing to fund this project for regular updates.
I pay for so many the way it is, and I'd gladly cancel enough subs to pay $20 a month for monthly episodes.

Readyforwhat

Apr 20, 2021
1633362283216.jpeg

Who knows the way to make this scene happen? Usually in this scene Megan woulld put her clothes on. But the file image I found out showed that Megan could take off her clothes. But I have tried many times but still don't know how.Someone knows anything about it?

Reactions: burrito107

BadBard

Oct 27, 2018
Who knows the way to make this scene happen? Usually in this scene Megan woulld put her clothes on. But the file image I found out showed that Megan could take off her clothes. But I have tried many times but still don't know how.Someone knows anything about it?
important answer options:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Which one is better to play? Standard or Family. Lore wise, not necessarily which one is personally better due to fetish reasons. You may have a big peepee for incest but surely if you look objectively you could at least determine if incest would make something better or worse.

So for this game, standard or family?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Which one is better to play? Standard or Family. Lore wise, not necessarily which one is personally better due to fetish reasons. You may have a big peepee for incest but surely if you look objectively you could at least determine if incest would make something better or worse.

So for this game, standard or family?
Them being your family seems to me like it's the canon story, the standard version was only made just for the people who dont like incest.

4.60 star(s) 89 Votes