swaggawsswaggaws

Dec 27, 2023
can someone add a download link for the game from gdrive or gofile or pixeldrain or something
workupload nopy and mixdrop wont let me connect

Reezpect

Apr 28, 2024
is anyone have a same trouble when playing this game with joiplay? map rendering is way too long...

dodov

May 23, 2024
Can anyone please tell me kind of content are the h-scenes? How much of it is lesbian or futa content?

Feb 25, 2021
I read somewhere that Daddy big nose and pipsqueak is supposed to appear in King Exit? Can anyone tell me who they are? I finished this a while ago but can't actually recall them.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
GOR ✓
Static H-Scenes ✓
Plot ✓

Proper AI TL for this game since the announced retranslation has no real tracking on its progress. Feel free to use this one to hold you over or patiently wait for the manual translation to come out in 2049, up to you.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.

Aug 28, 2018
GOR ✓
Static H-Scenes ✓
Plot ✓

Proper AI TL for this game since the announced retranslation has no real tracking on its progress. Feel free to use this one to hold you over or patiently wait for the manual translation to come out in 2049, up to you.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
Absoulute gigchad.

Reactions: Ericopa12

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Oh hey, I know this game thanks to Demons Roots, which was amazing and had a pretty good translation. Does this newest translation make King Exit worth playing, so I can enjoy a story again?

da_lyra

Oct 8, 2022
Does anyone know the names of the games that appear as crossovers in King Exit, and if they are from the same creator? (I'm not talking about the connection between King Exit and Demon Roots). I'm referring to the crossover characters that appear in optional encounters (like the battle in the coliseum before facing the boss)

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Oh hey, I know this game thanks to Demons Roots, which was amazing and had a pretty good translation. Does this newest translation make King Exit worth playing, so I can enjoy a story again?
The TL will be 100% understandable but there might be a few hiccups like subject or gender mixups for minor npcs as well as some potential naming inconsistencies for locations. You can report them and I will fix them. You can also look at the screenshots in the OP, they give a good idea of what the TL is going to be like.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
KingExit-3.00
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes