harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
i remember playing this years ago, i only made it somewhere mid or near end of game. i remember it being time consuming tho

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Why the good RPGM are all female protagonist? Any male protagonist who are valid on the jrpg games?

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
Are you sure? i think King's exit happened anyways after demon roots due to.... story things
Yes and no. The King Exit that follow Demon's root is canon adjacent (for example, the strongest warrior of the empire (whose name I forgot) was alive during the final human counterattack, but was brainwashed). I would say the main differences would be that blessed curse is dead (still don't know how demons could beat the empire with it around), and a few demons survived KE events

croPath

May 10, 2017
NO FUCKING WAI

Now we need a version that's not from IGGgames and we're good

(thx dazedanon)
doesn't matter if its from IGGgames, problem is when its from fake IGG sources. The misconception that IGG are all sus comes from some of the bad actors using that name

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
King Exit [v3.00] [Quick Nail Aristocrat] - Compressed

Win [357 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is this the first game that came out? And Demon Roots is a prequel that was released after? Something like that?

Gently Weeps

Jun 25, 2021
so much confusion here, KE is the continuation of the part where The Crossdress Prince first showed up, the decision is the diverging point, which seperates DR, basically making a new timeline.

Jan 8, 2019
finally something good to play, i see people are confused about the story the post above me is right but real thing is there is so many years of diference between games that you can play this as a separate game completely

Autismo01

Sep 3, 2017
KE still happens regardless whether Polca chooses the "good" option or not, so afaik there is no current difference in both timelines in the KE game unless the devs expand on it on another game or another form of media. The only difference Polca's choice have that is known so far is what happens after KE many many years later

Jul 4, 2020
Many people write this is a depressing game. How bad is it? is it impossible to achieve a happy ending no matter what the player does?

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes