lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Don't try to over complicate things, King Exit I guess is the "true" history. Demons Roots just helps show there is still something potentially good for the demons in the end, after learning about their origin in that one.

vier221

Sep 2, 2017
I'm guessing Demons Root is about defying the original fate of the demon race, that is Kings Exit. This results in the survival of demon race centuries after the great war, which won't happen in Kings Exit. Anyway, waiting for Princess Gloo to be released.

sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
I was about to just use the save and check the H, since the art is good but no SFX nor voice makes it dull and maybe not worth it, but I read (and it clearly is) that the devs are the same as Demons Roots! Damn, cut my arm if I'm not playing this whole game now, 5 star game incoming!

Lazum

Aug 11, 2024
Saw this got an update, so I hoped that it would finally have a good translation. And then was hit by disappointment that it went from shitty machine translation to slightly less bad machine translation.

Nehek

Jul 2, 2019
The dev wrote on the 10th of August that they are putting together the english version of King Exit, so it's coming along and should not be too much longer.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Apparently a better TL got released so I'm back

I remember hating on Demon Roots after chapter 5. I had a bad feeling when they suddenly introduced an isekai character and how they will tie that to the main story. turned out that nearly everything after that made little sense and I could tell the author just threw in the towel.

and I can't forget the bullshit pull they did on Claudia. like seriously why.

SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021
Does this have any characters from Demon Roots aside from the protagonist?
Only the Remnants and they are bosses, and Mebius and Claura aren't present since they are supposedly dead by the time of King Exit. Guinai (Blonde Girl) and the rest of the Suicide Squad are also present.

Tahxeol

Nov 30, 2018
Only the Remnants and they are bosses, and Mebius and Claura aren't present since they are supposedly dead by the time of King Exit. Guinai (Blonde Girl) and the rest of the Suicide Squad are also present.
There is two secret bosses that were also present in DR. One is the strongest human on this planet, the other the last of the fish demons. Both are in the flashback section

Londin

Feb 8, 2018
You would need to unpack the Game.rgss3a using and then delete it. Afterwards apply the patch and it should work.
Found this part of the script that is still in Japanese, not too many lines, like 15 or so
1725751664481.png

Acooma619

Nov 11, 2021
doesn't matter if its from IGGgames, problem is when its from fake IGG sources. The misconception that IGG are all sus comes from some of the bad actors using that name
When something from the high seas gets compromised you better stay away (if you're worried for your PC/data. Which I'm not, I can sandbox this, but not everyone can do so).

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KingsExit-3.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Doctor no

Oct 19, 2022
I'm waiting for the translation to come out for this game so in the meantime i wanted to play demon roots but i don't know if it has spoilers for this or the other way around. So should i play demon roots or wait for kings exit first.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes