randomtttk

Jun 10, 2018
Is it just me or is there no BGM?

Edit: Fixed it. I just had to press F1 then tic a box to enable bgm.

Last edited:

SomePerson009

Sep 28, 2021
There is two secret bosses that were also present in DR. One is the strongest human on this planet, the other the last of the fish demons. Both are in the flashback section
Oh yeah Kudan is also there as a boss along with the Fish Demon. There's also an Imperial Knight who you fought in Demon Roots when humans invaded the first Kingdom. You fight him while he is brainwashed.

Aasha

Mar 16, 2019
There are some guides:
Use Google Translate.
I figured it out using a completed save found on the thread. The guides themselves as far as I could tell didn't point to where exactly the battles were found aside from the Kouhai in the forest. Thanks though!

timanuk

Nov 15, 2017
I figured it out using a completed save found on the thread. The guides themselves as far as I could tell didn't point to where exactly the battles were found aside from the Kouhai in the forest. Thanks though!
Perhaps you could make a walkthrough? Many people would be grateful. ;)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok is it just me are can you kill all the assholes in the game like the one who killed her freinds. also why is it every game i play has it were wemoan are weak make it like a male shovenistik pig made this game. yes i am a male but hate people who think wemon are weak

Aebyss

Aug 20, 2020
I got bored and made this, who do you think would win in a fight?

Geolouise and Guinai (King Exit) vs. Clacier and Annette (Ideology In Friction)
KEvIIF722.png

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i would say breast size the one's one the right but then the ones on the left my have big tit's too. hard to judge power lvl because i have not played the one on the right. but it could be just like this game were the hero is alway's getting raped and turned in to a slut like alway's lol

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes