Ren'Py King of Court [v0.1.0.0] [Mtermik Studios]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
12.png

Overview
Welcome to the world of Rostrum, a nation forged from the remnants of a humanity rebuilding after the collapse caused by AI over a century ago. In the heart of this society lies Court, a strategic board game created exclusively by Mtermik Studios for King of Court, serving as the ultimate authority in disputes, conflicts, and negotiations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-11-21
Release Date: 2023-11-20
Developer: Mtermik Studios -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation

Changelog

Developer Notes

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
-

95878005.png 36452862.png 94653320.png 12377086.png 09.png 27256340.png 46936033.png 70923043.png 23881569.png

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
King of Court [v0.1.0.0] [Mtermik Studios] crunched

Info: I enabled the quick menu and the rollback function.
Download PC(Win/Linux)/Mac:
- -

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
mtermik.studios the thread has been edited and moved to the games, congratulations for your game.

please submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here, And good Luck with your game Dev.

And welcome to the F95zone.

Also, there was an error in the game, and it closed when i clicked here.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You, the player, take on the role of a young Duelist in 'King of Court.'
:unsure:

Hi dev, what kind of tags/content can be expected from the game? And reading the overview can we assume that all kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice)?

By the way, is the sandbox the grindfest type, or the one with minigames, quests?

Thanks, good luck.

Last edited:

mtermik.studios

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2023
Are disputes, conflicts, and negotiations avoidable? :unsure: I like to keep a low profile when playing. :giggle:

Joking: I love a good conflict in the morning. It really gets the blood moving. :sneaky:

But seriously, the game looks good.
Thanks, Mtermik Studios
Not so much avoidable as they are subject to your own playstyle in regards to how to handle them. Some might go in full speed ahead while others opt to take a more tactful/stealthy approach.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

mtermik.studios

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2023
mtermik.studios the thread has been edited and moved to the games, congratulations for your game.

please submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here, And good Luck with your game Dev.

And welcome to the F95zone.

Also, there was an error in the game, and it closed when i clicked here.
I'm not sure why that would have happened, as I am unable to reproduce the error. Clicking that selector I am able to click on the look action and get the following screen:

1700544967293.png

Any chance you can try again and let me know if a specific error is thrown? And thank you for moving the game.

Reactions: Zemax

mtermik.studios

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2023
:unsure:

Hi dev, what kind of tags/content can be expected from the game? And reading the overview can we assume that all kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice)?

By the way, is the sandbox the grindfest type, or the one with minigames, quests?

Thanks, good luck.
Future tags will include a laundry list of interests and fetishes but anything not part of the game's main story line will be avoidable based on the choices you make. That doesn't mean the choice you make in the moment though. Somethings may be dependent on choices you made some time ago.

As for the sandbox, I am not a fan of grind. I know others are big on it, but it has always detracted from my enjoyment of a game, so my plan is to make the game in such a way that there is no grind. Side quests, exploration and discovery, but aside from playing Court, which is a core tenant of the game, I am going to try and avoid repetitive tasks at all costs.

mtermik.studios

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2023
Without this theme this game doesn't interest me but good luck anyway
Thank you. I appreciate it, as well as your honesty.

I know many games explore that particular interest, and while I am going to be exploring the ability to force your family members into uncomfortable or compromising situations, I will not be exploring incest as defined by this site's tags (Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood) as I don't feel it fits with the theme of the game.

Hopefully you find a game that piques your interest.