• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py King of Court [v0.1.0.0] [Mtermik Studios]

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Is the breakfast scene in the kitchen the end of this version? assumed there was more due to the tags

mtermik.studios

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2023
Is the breakfast scene in the kitchen the end of this version? assumed there was more due to the tags
The breakfast scene is the end of this version, but whether or not you have seen all the items covered by the tags is dependent on the choices you made during your play through. There are a number of events that only trigger based on certain choices, routes and paths. Is there a specific tag you feel you missed out on?

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
The breakfast scene is the end of this version, but whether or not you have seen all the items covered by the tags is dependent on the choices you made during your play through. There are a number of events that only trigger based on certain choices, routes and paths. Is there a specific tag you feel you missed out on?
Thanks for the clarification and i wasn't sure where the Vaginal sex tag came into play if it was something already in the game or a future tag though there were some images i found after making the post which fit that tag.

mtermik.studios

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2023
Thanks for the clarification and i wasn't sure where the Vaginal sex tag came into play if it was something already in the game or a future tag though there were some images i found after making the post which fit that tag.
That tag is based on what you found, but will be... let's just say greatly expanded on, in the next update, with multiple scenes and options for you to enjoy.

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
That tag is based on what you found, but will be... let's just say greatly expanded on, in the next update, with multiple scenes and options for you to enjoy.
Ok Thanks for clearing that up il await the next update then.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
The site requests that the only tags included are ones that are currently implemented so I agree that the tags may feel a bit weak at the moment. As of right now the planned tags list by the end of Episode 1 is as follows:

3DGC, Ahegao, Anal sex, Animated, Bdsm, Bestiality, Big ass, Big tits, Blackmail, Cheating, Corruption, Creampie, Dating sim, Exhibitionism, Female domination, Groping, Group sex, Handjob, Harem, Humiliation, Humor, Interracial, Lesbian, Male domination, Male protagonist, Masturbation, MILF, Oral sex, Point & click, Pregnancy, Prostitution, Puzzle, Rape, Romance, School setting, Sexual Harassment, Strategy, Stripping, Teasing, Torture, Twins, Virgin, Voyeurism

While additional tags may be added, no tags will be removed.
I believe a common practice is to list planned tags separately from currently implemented tags in the 'Genre' spoiler in the OP; it tends to be a frequently asked question.

During testing we found that more than once people tended to accidently click the text when highlighting and reading it. As rollback is not an option, in order to give choices actual weight and meaning in the game, we made the decision to use the diamond so that the likely hood of an accidental choice which cannot be taken back is much more unlikely.
Huh. I can only speak for myself, but I hate games that disable the rollback option. IMHO that's a draconian method that inspires irritation without doing anything to help the choices stand on their own merits. If you want to give choices weight, make the outcomes distinct and interesting enough that we want to see where they all lead.

mtermik.studios

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2023
Rape and bestiality planned...while on patreon...:FacePalm: and a bonus of only being able to pimp out the mcs sister as a fuck you to the incest fans... :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
Do a simple search on this site and you will find that 26 of the top 30 games, by likes, with rape and bestiality tags are also on Patreon, so your opening comment makes zero sense.

As for the incest angle, there are tons of games on the site which cater to that particular fetish. Not every game has to include it just because you want it. We have planned to implement as much as we are willing to in that regard. If that means some people choose not to play the game simply because it doesn't contain incest, that is unfortunate, but it is what it is. We are not going to change our plans just to include something we feel would be out of sync with the tone, theme and world of the game.

mtermik.studios

Game Developer
Nov 19, 2023
I believe a common practice is to list planned tags separately from currently implemented tags in the 'Genre' spoiler in the OP; it tends to be a frequently asked question.

Huh. I can only speak for myself, but I hate games that disable the rollback option. IMHO that's a draconian method that inspires irritation without doing anything to help the choices stand on their own merits. If you want to give choices weight, make the outcomes distinct and interesting enough that we want to see where they all lead.
We included the planned tags in the Developer Notes spoiler because the site explicitly states, in the game posting thread, not to put them in the Genre spoiler section, as only currently implemented tags are to go in that section. Putting them in the Developer Notes allows them to remain on the original post of the thread, while maintaining compliance with site requirements.

As for rollback, the decision not to include it was based on a number of factors. Choice weight is one of them, but so too is the fact that rollback literally breaks a central game mechanic. The perception mechanic is designed with risk/reward in mind. Using it to reveal all selectable object ensures you miss nothing, but at the expense of perception points, and this becomes less effective as the game progresses, as your ability to perceive hidden objects is directly tied to your perception level. With rollback enabled one could easily, perceive all objects and then rollback in order to select them and get the perception points for that area, despite the fact that using perceive should have negated them being able to do so. It's game breaking in that sense, and so while you may feel it's draconian to remove, it was necessary in order to preserve the game mechanics as they are intended.

Last edited:

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
A short but well put together start of this vn/game.
In particular I like how speech/thought/messaging options are selected.
However, there is a huge minus I need to mention: Being unable to customize the name of the protagonist.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021

FYI, the rollback function can be enabled using UnRen. To use, just extract and place UnRen.bat file into the folder where the game exe is located (not the game folder...like we do for wt-mods). Now hit enter to locate the exe file, and then pick #6 from the list of choices...and hit enter again. After the unlock process is complete, exit the tool and run your game exe...now enjoy the rollback feature.

Also, I haven't downloaded this title as of yet, so I'm not sure if this version of UnRen will work with it, but there are other versions available on this site that will do the unlocking.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
This concept seems interesting. Too bad there is no incest just pseudo-incest so to speak. No MILF in the first build but planned. Maybe I will wait for more updates to come out before I even give this a try. No incest is a deal breaker for me as is having no MILF in the game right out the door. Good Luck, hopefully the work on this is prosperous.