VN Ren'Py Completed King of the Beach Renpy conversion [v1.1] [SecretSal]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Turns out I messed up calculating the variables on the final day. Not sure how, since it was working on the test version before I made the builds. Guess I should have tested the builds as well. Anyway, if you install this fix, it should clear up the issue.

MarcelPappas

Feb 15, 2019
Turns out I messed up calculating the variables on the final day. Not sure how, since it was working on the test version before I made the builds. Guess I should have tested the builds as well. Anyway, if you install this fix, it should clear up the issue.
So, we just toss this zip into the "game" folder and if conditions are met, then the threesome is trigggered?

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Yep, it just replaces the day26 script and lowers the required 3some score by 1, so it should work. But there are two other fail triggers a little earlier in the game, so you need to avoid those scenes as well, otherwise no threesome ending.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
The game is extremely poorly done so this doesn't surprise me. It is buggy as hell.
First off... HoneyGames writes games that are notoriously difficult to get the girls you want.
Of all his games I played, this one was by far the easiest.

I mean just look at the face of the girl you are talking too, if it's not a smiley face or neutral, roll back and try again.
Once you play through once, and you want to get to all the girls, use the walkthrough, and the game becomes a breeze.

There is also no romantic rivals in this game. in his other games there are other male rivals that will fuck your girls if you fuck up. (Not NTR)

I did not find in single bug in my 3 playthroughs on RenPy, so not sure what game you player

Second...Hats of the SecretSal!! This Renpy version is the bomb!!
Loved, it!! I'm a big fan of HoneyGames, but his unity games is a bit...erm...buggy and difficult.
So hats off to you.

Reactions: SecretSal

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Yep, it just replaces the day26 script and lowers the required 3some score by 1, so it should work. But there are two other fail triggers a little earlier in the game, so you need to avoid those scenes as well, otherwise no threesome ending.
Good Job with :love: this... I left a review for the game on the original thread.
I have actually not played the Unity version, but from my struggles with The Follower, I knew the Renpy version would be better.

Good job!! the rating there is for you as well!!

Reactions: SecretSal

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
+1

He should do King is back, a sequel to this game!
You know this game is part of a universe with some shared characters.
Mark is actually in all 3 of them.
King of the Beach
The Follower and New Corral City.

Some of the girls is only in this game, but some of them are actually in the other games as well.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Are you planning more ports from HoneyGames?

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Are you planning more ports from HoneyGames?
Oh no, this was their simplest game, and still took me way too long. Trying to test all choice combination outcomes in that Unity engine probably took as long as coding it. Would take me several months to try port any of their more open-ended games.

Reactions: Ragnar

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Oh no, this was their simplest game, and still took me way too long. Trying to test all choice combination outcomes in that Unity engine probably took as long as coding it. Would take me several months to try port any of their more open-ended games.
The guy that did The Follower, also did quite well. I wondered how he managed to pull that one off.

Again..hats of to your effort.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote