VN Ren'Py Completed King of the Raft - A LitRPG Visual Novel Apocalypse Adventure [Final] [Royal Guard Publishing]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
King of the Raft - Stuufff [Final] [Royal Guard Publishing] – Compressed

(161.79 MiB :: 2.16 GiB)
(150.63 MiB)
(145.09 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game,

Caveat emptor.
Thanks - added to the OP.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Sad to see this on here so fast but the internet is the internet.

The Dev is actually a novelist, and an extremely cool dude. He writes LOTS of Litrpg and Harem books.

This was absolutely a side project to see if there was interest, so if you want this story to continue in VN form, best show your support by purchasing the game over on steam.

I'm sure if the VN doesn't get any backing he'll just end up converting it to book and audiobook.
He's a great writer though, especially if you like Harem.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
That's all?
Such a short game?

Where are the promised RPG elements? City management they promised?
Most choices don't matter.
Did it really have multiple endings like they say?

I liked the story, but it's more a teaser for a novel, not a 2.8GB game.

Last edited:

blackpatje

May 4, 2020
Seems like this was basically just the tutorial/intro section to a planned game.

Premise is interesting, and i would love to see a fully fledged out game in this universe.

Mar 12, 2018
Sad to see this on here so fast but the internet is the internet.

The Dev is actually a novelist, and an extremely cool dude. He writes LOTS of Litrpg and Harem books.

This was absolutely a side project to see if there was interest, so if you want this story to continue in VN form, best show your support by purchasing the game over on steam.

I'm sure if the VN doesn't get any backing he'll just end up converting it to book and audiobook.
He's a great writer though, especially if you like Harem.
I guessed as much from the description, it looked way too similar to the style of generic western harem books from Amazon. Except his books seem to have better grammar, the language in this game is kind of strange.

Mar 19, 2018
I'm kinda disappointed at this game. I might be seeing things but when it was released a few days ago it comes with 'building' and 'management' tag, which doesn't exist in the game. Honestly I was excited at the end because I thought 'finally, some building to do' but then it ends.

Reactions: Sensei2000

BunnymanGray

Jun 27, 2019
The grammar is kind of funky at times and the dude's beard looks wack as hell in most of the art but overall this is interesting. Way too short though, I get its not complete despite the tag but it really feels like a demo rather than the actual game itself. And of course we didn't even get to see a scene with Adira in it (who seems quite fun).

There seems to be two scenes in chapter 10 that are locked and I can't figure out how to unlock them. All in all though its interesting enough that if/when it gets a full/proper release I'd check it out.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of King of the Raft Final

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ilMilos09

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Cute game. Literally only 2 NSFW scenes, would've been cool to see a more romantic scene but what we did get was still pretty hot. Good shit for what it is.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes