Unity King of the School [v0.14] [Azteca]

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KingOfTheSchool-0.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Game takes 4+ minutes to launch, frequently freezes while trying.
2 ways to load, 0 ways to save.
Walking diagonally through illusory walls ("doors") gets you stuck.
MC has a horrible disease and must sleep for 20 hours per day.
If there's content, I can't imagine reaching it.

Reactions: Abbys_Cat and fzdc

Magus

Apr 15, 2017
Perhaps I am not used to Unity titles but I had trouble with some of the controls. A controls list but especially some hotkeys would go a long way.

Reactions: Azteca

straboavso1

Dec 1, 2019
Gave the new update a go last night. Still can't save for some reason, not sure how many others had the same issue. Second day never ended, just kept going even after the sun had gone down. And you really can't do much during the day with how much energy you use to talk, study, or do anything at all. If you don't sleep through every lesson you basically can't do anything, which makes the game a slog.

Until these problems carried over from the first update are fixed it's not really playable I'm afraid.

Azteca

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2018
Gave the new update a go last night. Still can't save for some reason, not sure how many others had the same issue. Second day never ended, just kept going even after the sun had gone down. And you really can't do much during the day with how much energy you use to talk, study, or do anything at all. If you don't sleep through every lesson you basically can't do anything, which makes the game a slog.

Until these problems carried over from the first update are fixed it's not really playable I'm afraid.
mechanics of energy? I heard you in the next update, I'll try to fix it ><

straboavso1

Dec 1, 2019
mechanics of energy? I heard you in the next update, I'll try to fix it ><
Yeah, the energy usage needs to be lowered or else you can barely do anything without sleeping through every lesson. I hope I'm not coming off too negative and thanks for looking into it; the game's concept is an interesting one that's rarely done so I'd like to see it working someday, just there's certain major issues atm like the energy thing that needs fixing.