1.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Fujindevil

Creator of Kingdom Defiled
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
You really should put a warning out there that game 'eats' all files in the folder it's placed. I had plenty of recently downloaded archives and some notes dissapear just now.
We are using a third party tool to patch the game, I had no idea it did that. I will try to look at what I can do to fix this issue.

Reactions: Qwertynus

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Latest version is 0.1206

Appears to only be stuff for Patreon supporters. 0.1189 was 2 versions ago. :)
You are right I thought I read the version from the exe it was my Game folder so it cames to the mistake.

qweasdr

Jun 26, 2017
V0.1206 Mindy and VIP shop

Hey all, Fujindevil here with a new update.

Mindy

VIP shop
Mindy is the first of a serie of 3 heroes that will be released to our patrons.
These heroes can be bought for VIP points in the VIP shop that can be accessed from the town screen.

• All other VIP tier bonuses have been removed and will be later added to the VIP shop
  • Skins will be added to the VIP shop at a later date

Download:
Windows ( Run the game and it will update )
Mac
Android

yankee4dtm

Aug 1, 2018
Hmm, with the new update, I can't start a tavern brawl. Clicking on characters to select them, or dragging with the mouse to scroll the list doesn't work - I can tell the game is registering the click though, since I get the "you clicked here" animation - its like I'm only clicking on the background. Maybe the click boxes are misaligned somehow?
Everything seems to be working properly for normal battles, and I was also able to set a PvP defense. It would also let me click the button to start the PvP match, but with noone selected I get a "Not Your Hero" pop up.
Going to try playing around with different screen resolutions and see if that changes anything, if not I'll try a re-install.

yankee4dtm

Aug 1, 2018
Follow on to my previous post. Restarting game with different screen resolutions, starting with the "windowed" option selected or unselected, and ultimately removing the game files and re-installing did not help.

I'll add in that I also can't click on the dropdown list to sort heroes in the tavern brawl area, and while I was able to apply a defense using characters that had previously been assigned to it, removing one and trying to add them (or anyone else) back in had the same problem as when trying to start the tavern brawl.

TLDR The whole lower bar is just not functioning for me in the tavern brawl lobby.

This is on the windows version of the game. I'm also not a patron, if that matters.

rony123

Jun 5, 2018
Can anyone help me with this game I am unable to play Android version it says to login but I don't have account and nor allow login through guest

Akhre

Feb 8, 2019
After trying it I can say with certainty:

Art is very good.
Everything else (animations, gameplay, writing, UI etc.) is absolute fucking shit.

If it's a team project - I would suggest for artist to leave the team and look for a serious project. Your skills are wasted here.

If it's one guy working on game - very nice art, now hire game designer, UI designer and animator, because you suck at everything except art.

Seriously, especially the UI and animations makes me want to drown myself.

UI looks like it was done by 12 year old in Microsoft Paint for school presentation.

Animations are basically.. Some of the characters have <2 sec idle loops. And there is 1 (?) frame when attacking lol. Hard to even call that 'animations' at all.

Superk

May 21, 2017
If it's a team project - I would suggest for artist to leave the team and look for a serious project. Your skills are wasted here.
This 110%. Get off the ship now, man. You're gonna break your back carrying this entire game.

Reactions: B2B2
Feb 24, 2019
lol so.. for progress to be saved you need to have a patreon account..or be a patreon? was going to make an account for this game but figured id ask if that necassary since the games on this site are pirated...it would seem rather redundant to need an account with something for data to save after I already downloaded the client and all game files...

Reactions: B2B2

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
lol so.. for progress to be saved you need to have a patreon account..or be a patreon? was going to make an account for this game but figured id ask if that necassary since the games on this site are pirated...it would seem rather redundant to need an account with something for data to save after I already downloaded the client and all game files...
As far as I know this is not true, I played the game a few months ago first on a guest account and it did keep my saves.

Feb 24, 2019
As far as I know this is not true, I played the game a few months ago first on a guest account and it did keep my saves.

Started playing yesterday, took a break then reopened the game and at first I clicked "Not a patron", it made me restart at the beginning, this morning I choose "Am a patron" and continued as guest, still restarted me at beginning. Tried making an account with patreon and it tried using IE so I used a different browser first. No email was sent to confirm account creation. Kind of disappointed, this game seems interesting

However when I try to reuse the Usernmae I picked on my first try, it states I cannot use it because its already in use...so my first attempt is still somewhere..

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Started playing yesterday, took a break then reopened the game and at first I clicked "Not a patron", it made me restart at the beginning, this morning I choose "Am a patron" and continued as guest, still restarted me at beginning. Tried making an account with patreon and it tried using IE so I used a different browser first. No email was sent to confirm account creation. Kind of disappointed, this game seems interesting

However when I try to reuse the Usernmae I picked on my first try, it states I cannot use it because its already in use...so my first attempt is still somewhere..
Yeah you should be able to log in under the account you made at first attempt, if use same username and password. That account should also have your progress saved, unless anything changed since a few months ago.

Aug 11, 2017

They just did an update where you can claim your guest account! Great for free users :)

1.80 star(s) 9 Votes