1.80 star(s) 9 Votes
Feb 24, 2019
They just did an update where you can claim your guest account! Great for free users :)

Good to know "Claims original name used"..cant because game starts me over and does not allow me to use what I originally named myself ingame because it already exists..
(I did not see the option to claim guest account, so game restarted my progress but refused to allow my first username to be used.)

Reactions: Najonga
Feb 24, 2019
Claimed new account as guest, played a few hours. Game froze so I restarted the app, attempted to log in with the email/password I claimed my guest account with. Login Failed. I'll be waiting for devs to fix it so I can login, email can be provided via pm

1556566655926.png

Fujindevil

Creator of Kingdom Defiled
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
Claimed new account as guest, played a few hours. Game froze so I restarted the app, attempted to log in with the email/password I claimed my guest account with. Login Failed. I'll be waiting for devs to fix it so I can login, email can be provided via pm

View attachment 292746
Hey Lucy. Can you pm me your username so I can sort this out.

Fujindevil

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
There was an issue with claiming an account and has since been resolved. Unfortunately, I have to find all accounts back by hand and assign an email and password to it. If you are missing your account please PM me the following info and I will be able to restore it.

Please provide as much information as you can.

1. The IP address of creation of the account. Can be found here
2. The date you started playing
3. Username
4. Amount of small, medium and large devils
5. Campaign progression

Also, let me know what you want your log in email to be.

Jan 20, 2018
So $15 to get a VIP hero? 10/10, that's some nice microtransactions right there.

Also echoing the sentiment that the art is literally the only good thing about this game at the moment. The UI looks shoddy as hell, the gameplay is boring at best, the animations could be called that if you squinted really hard, and the gacha to get heroes doesn't even have professional artwork to justify dropping money on nice jpegs.

Reactions: Skully Penis

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
When click on Valleria for the 1st time her sprite doesnt disappear, you cant click on anything else so i cant accept the quest impress valleria.

GuiltLow

Sep 14, 2017
When click on Valleria for the 1st time her sprite doesnt disappear, you cant click on anything else so i cant accept the quest impress valleria.
You should stop playing then. Here happened the same and I ended up wasting my time I couldn't get any scene.

annam

Apr 13, 2017
It's a shame that the more interesting features and even some quality of life is locked behind patreon. On the bright side it's good to see EA trying to branch out into new types of games.

Reactions: Skully Penis

Fujindevil

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
It's a shame that the more interesting features and even some quality of life is locked behind patreon. On the bright side it's good to see EA trying to branch out into new types of games.
Wich interesting features? We try to give our free players as much as possible.

Feb 24, 2019
@Fujindevil if I got my girlfriend Mirajane Strauss to play, would she be like a 7* Demon ingame..cuz she did totally consume a whole guild of demons on top of being Satan's Soul.

Feb 24, 2019
I have 3/4 orbs equip required for "tutorial objectives" but cant seem to find fourth.. atm I run into lots of Speed/Def/Atk orbs..what am I missing and where does it drop?

Nov 24, 2017
I have 3/4 orbs equip required for "tutorial objectives" but cant seem to find fourth.. atm I run into lots of Speed/Def/Atk orbs..what am I missing and where does it drop?
It's all completely random. So just keep fighting and when you can do Lady Luck in town for a random chance at a random orb.

Jallio

Nov 25, 2018
Is anybody else getting a red screen during Alicia's first scene? Is there any way I can fix it?

1.80 star(s) 9 Votes