May 18, 2020
February update? I'm still waiting for the "much faster" christmas update. :HideThePain:

All the following quotes are from their Sep. 15 2021 release post:

"... and the rest we will release in a fast follow up update..."

"...we didn't get to add them here, so expect them soonish in the next faster update, since we didn't want to just rush them..."

"...but we have yet to implement them in a scene, those will come in the next faster update..."

"...or the Human males scenes are just the introduction of more to come, some in the next faster update..."

That was all half a year ago.
Gotta keep that goalpost moving so the milking can go on. Their next open statement will explain why they decided to pack a lot more content instead of delivering the fast update, and since the last patch was so long ago and they feel pressured, they could not pack everything in this very much packed update... See, everything is our fault. We are impatient horny fucks not letting the devs work... But the next update bla bla bla. Meanwhile a year has passed and they got 12 disappointing (compared to their peak) paychecks. Too bad, I'd prefer Sabia getting milked on the regular.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Oh, we started the betting? Let's see..
making the new content - 4 months
fixing whatever bug caused the last patch to be unfinished - 2 month
implementing the content from the last patch - 1 month
bug fixes, tests, finishing touches - 1 month
That's 8 total, starting from mid september, but adding another half month for a slower december festive season rounds the date to late April or more likely May. So with no extra hickups, my slightly cynical nature lands the prediction to the meme-month.

And as always i cross my fingers to be pleasantly proven wrong.

Rebeln

Apr 6, 2018
Bro I've got heaps of money to give em I just need constant releases and like I'm not taking chump change.

Snowmanly

Dec 24, 2018
I mean, has anybody asked Nomo on his streams in a polite manner what's going on? Like, a genuine question without the unneeded baggage attached? Feels like this project kicked the bucket hard lately, not even a lot of people complaining anymore

Aug 12, 2018
I mean, has anybody asked Nomo on his streams in a polite manner what's going on? Like, a genuine question without the unneeded baggage attached? Feels like this project kicked the bucket hard lately, not even a lot of people complaining anymore
He hardly does live streams and when he does, it's like in their discord: If there is any reaction to critical questions, you either get excuses, very vague formulations or the ban straight away.

Edit: It used to be different. Especially in the times of Noxian Nights and beginning of KoD.
The way they communicate has changed dramatically over the past 18 months. In the most negative way.

Last edited:

HikkiXxX

May 25, 2018
I asked if the scene he is drawing rn is the last cg, so I guess the update is coming soon

SABIAFUCKER

May 4, 2021
Bruh it's March and there's still no update. At this point just finish the game already. I really enjoyed Noxian Nights and hoping the story and the art will be of that level after the update.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I asked if the scene he is drawing rn is the last cg, so I guess the update is coming soon
Well good, the scenes are drawn. That just leaves them writing all the text, and coding the new stuff. That'll go fast, since they've absolutely never claimed those as the reasons for the delays. Oh wait...

nyqz

Mar 17, 2018
Sorry to go back on a question about gameplay, tried to search the thread, but could not find anything.
I tried to do the "don't really align with anybody" path, so I cannot use the captains, but I already got to the point when I am allowed to raid the raiders :), but I got only three forces (catgirls, Sabia's own, and Kulgan), and it seems I really need four to get it done.
Is there a way to get the fourth force, or should I go back to an earlier point, and effectively ally with one of the captains, so I get his force as well ?
You're getting to the point where content for the go-your-own-way path starts to dry up, I'd go back to an earlier save personally.

May 18, 2020
Interesting. I have my own business irl and I hate doing regular posts to show I am alive as much as the next guy. But I don't rely on crowd funding like they do. I think they don't know it would really make a difference for the potential supporters if they did a 3 line post about what is up weekly or even bi-weekly. Or they just don't care about people that only check the patreon page. But I sure as hell won't resume support till I see they are more reliable. I am just a sucker for Sabia's tits, no matter the size :D

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Interesting. I have my own business irl and I hate doing regular posts to show I am alive as much as the next guy. But I don't rely on crowd funding like they do. I think they don't know it would really make a difference for the potential supporters if they did a 3 line post about what is up weekly or even bi-weekly. Or they just don't care about people that only check the patreon page. But I sure as hell won't resume support till I see they are more reliable. I am just a sucker for Sabia's tits, no matter the size :D
I pretty much think the same. A lot of people avoid writing status reports as short as "we kept up with the plan" or "we will be a bit late, i don't know how much yet" and rather choose to write nothing instead. Hreinn seemingly thinks that dropping a line like this in discord every once in a while will get the message across and as a bonus avoid the awkwardness of the short status posts, but i'm willing to bet that if they wrote at least a sentence or two every week on patreon or just revive their blog page to do so then it would be worth several hundred dollars a month for them.

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
Well that's good but keep in mind that these people use the game as a side gig , so drawing a CG can take weeks to a month.

i expect it to be released by end of the month best case scenario to package everything

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes