V01

Jul 19, 2017
Disappointing update. Can't continue any of my saves, and it's not even worth replaying the game when the new scenes are all meh.

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
The raiding stuff isn't implemented yet right? I went around the camp recruiting everyone I could and trained my troops but I can't find a way to progress. I suppose that's the end of this update then.

Actually never mind I figured it out.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Here's an I'm lazy save file, start of the game, max gold, hp, stam, lvl 99, afection with neve, maply and lut at 99 and sub/dom 99 - not tested use at own risk
save worked great other than she wont work in the tents because her domination is to high. Thanks.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

A few important notes before the full release list:

1) Old saves do not work for this version so you need to do a full restart.

2) We have balanced the new combat system multiple times during the beta testing, but we are still working on it, so please do provide feedback and if you feel certain options are used more than others.

3) The new raiding system is still a work in progress. We coded and added the main frame of it, but we will increase its complexity with time. While you try it, we are still open for suggestions and feedback we can use for its further development.

KINGDOM OF DECEPTION 0.5.0

- A full update of content aside from the whole game coding revamp.
- 5 new CGs with 9 unique scene variations, that add or change content depending on your choices.
- Unique Captain Content: Player choice of Captain will have an increased effect, with new events, troops, and sex scenes. Though we intend for most future content to be obtainable by most saves, we also think it's important for player choices to grant unique rewards sometimes.
- Makhor Content: After leaving you on a cliffhanger with the Makhor last time, we'll give you plenty of answers and scenes with the new character.
- Battle System Revamp: We increased the complexity of the combat system last time, but with this update we've completed the redesign. There's a new resource to manage, plus we responded to complaints that the system didn't include enough information about available attacks. The newly balanced system will make battles more varied and more fun.
- Army Raiding System Introduction: Now that Sabia has gained control of forces, she'll be able to take the next significant step. This includes a brand new system that we have yet to introduce in a preview post. We'll leave you to discover it in the game, but we'll say that it adds another layer of consequences to all your past decisions.
- New Maps: You'll be able to see an interactive part of the world map we previewed in the game that was applied to earlier content too. This is a new system so changes might happen to it, so PLEASE DO NOT save on the new map screen. If you save in the orc camp screen your saves should be safe from any changes we do.
- We changed the menus and GUI of the options in Sabia's tent. You can now better see her stats, from sub to dom points, to strength and other things, to the relationship points you have with different characters.
- There is a completely new equipment and crafting menu too. Hopefully this will give you more clarity on the consequences of your actions and better way to execute the different mechanics of the game.

The release has just been sent to patrons! It will be out for $5 backers in a few days, and released publicly in a week. We hope everyone enjoys!

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
I got all scenes unlocked with the mod and I found that no scene was particular. The new scenes also give me no incentive to play again through the early part of the game. Honestly I'm slighty disappointed in Sierra and Nomo, over 4 months for such a meager update. I know that they had to implement alot of new stuff and I'm sure the game will be incredible once they are done in 5-10 years.

Jul 9, 2017
This update was great in my opinion. It added much needed polish to the game. But I still wish they would go back and add more background music and sound effects. Now that they have the base coding in place I hope next updates can go back to being around 10 weeks release schedule.

Reactions: kingpengu32

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
I'm just missing one scene and I have no clue how to get it. It's the one where she fucks those orcs(not the captains), can anybody help me out?

Edger

May 30, 2017
Hopefully this update is going to give stability. People were complaining when they used RPGMaker on Noxian Nights and now people are complaining that they are trying to implement a lot of new stuff that is not inherent on Ren'py when they are getting the game for free here.

BTW is it better to side on one of the Captain or is it better to go Solo?

Hanten

Nov 12, 2016
Despite all the "revamps" they did, this update seems underwhelming to me content wise, especially given the 4 month wait. Unless the next couple updates release on a monthly schedule like Noxian Nights, 0.5's overhaul of the system was a waste of everybody's time. Here's hoping the patrons don't echo chamber Sierra and Nomo into thinking these longer release cycles are worth it.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes