Feb 27, 2017
I've got to sadly completely agree with you. They fucked up on that scene completely.

Also I got to say, that the update was a complete disappointment for the 4 months it took.
I think it's cause we were expecting great as its hreinn + hype 5month wait and it was only good'ish but now all the code is sorted let's hope ts back to 5 scenes per 2 month cycle

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I think it's cause we were expecting great as its hreinn + hype 5month wait and it was only good'ish but now all the code is sorted let's hope ts back to 5 scenes per 2 month cycle
Its not even only about the scenes for me, which I cant deny was a really big part, its also that what they added from a gameplay standpoint I find it is completely unnecesary and offers nothing. Maybe it future updates that will change, but right now, this update was MEH on its own, and terrible for the time they invested in it.

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE
Jun 30, 2017
So I am at the part where Kia is planning some sort of funeral thing for the pile of bones we have been collecting, but nothing is actually happening and I don't know how to progress further. Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Feb 27, 2017
Its not even only about the scenes for me, which I cant deny was a really big part, its also that what they added from a gameplay standpoint I find it is completely unnecesary and offers nothing. Maybe it future updates that will change, but right now, this update was MEH on its own, and terrible for the time they invested in it.
Yea the raids right now are meh but hopefully will add some good side stories later on and could be fun (which I rarely say about game mechanics in h games) depends on if success and failure leads to different scenes/stories, the UI is nice I guess.

I dono the whole game feels a little linear right now, same game with slightly different h scenes at the same intervals, NN just felt more in control like more scenes I could use sub or dom, more raunchy and corrupty I guess but probably cause NN used a template for BJ/HJ/TJ so they could throw it in anywhere a unique scene wasn't warranted i.e. seducing the investigator, serve patrons or random sabia soldiers etc.

pepal

Oct 21, 2017
Did the game get harder, following the guide I just get destroyed by lutvrog even with the handicap.
they changed the combat system, so the good old guard till crit is ready wont work anymore now you need momentum and ep to get a crit which is kinda hard cause you lose momentum when getting hit and using guard. I am also stuck at lutvrog cause of this

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Yea the raids right now are meh but hopefully will add some good side stories later on and could be fun (which I rarely say about game mechanics in h games) depends on if success and failure leads to different scenes/stories, the UI is nice I guess.

I dono the whole game feels a little linear right now, same game with slightly different h scenes at the same intervals, NN just felt more in control like more scenes I could use sub or dom, more raunchy and corrupty I guess but probably cause NN used a template for BJ/HJ/TJ so they could throw it in anywhere a unique scene wasn't warranted i.e. seducing the investigator, serve patrons or random sabia soldiers etc.
I dont know, I feel like they shouldnt be focusing this much on the mediocre gameplay, even less so in the tedious one (combat), and the story so far is pretty shallow and uninteresting in comparison to NN.

saint751

Dec 25, 2017
So I guess I encountered a bug, since Elmy refuses to actually brew the potion making it completely impossible for me to progress through the rest of the update after helping Kia with her bone problem.

Damn those lazy catgirls.

Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
i deduced a console command to make fights easier
enemy.hp = 1

also combat related stats like
player_maxhp =

wont work. change it to
player.maxhp =

hornguy6

Jul 29, 2017
Has anybody figured out the console commands about adding items?

I tried doing Sabia_inventory.append("Heart Tree Syrup") again but it doesn't work. Says "Sabia_inventory is not defined".

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
So I guess I encountered a bug, since Elmy refuses to actually brew the potion making it completely impossible for me to progress through the rest of the update after helping Kia with her bone problem.

Damn those lazy catgirls.
I have the same problem. Don't know if it's actually a bug or I'm just missing something. I can't progress the Kia stuff after gathering the ingredients with Elmy. Also does anyone know what triggers the scene where Sabia fucks those two orcs?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes