random.person

Aug 11, 2017
You can still find it in the 0.3.0 version ( ) but it got removed from later versions. I'm guessing it's because patreon has a "no no" policy on rape so it had to go.
Nope, they stated it's because they thought it didn't fit well in the story progression to have that happen so soon.
It's possible those assets will be reused sometime in the future though, I think, because they said they liked the scene.
Or so I recall.

Anyway, since someone asked things about unlocking the gallery, I posted this last week:

If for any reason anyone else wants a way to switch from unlocked gallery to unlocked scenes only gallery, just paste this (be sure it's indented and that those are spaces not tabs) at the top of script.rpy:

init python:
persistent.FILLMAHGALLERY = False
def FLIPGALLERY():

persistent.FILLMAHGALLERY = not persistent.FILLMAHGALLERY

Then open Menus.rpy, search for renpy.seen_label(gallery_picked) on line 607 (I might actually have messed with line numbers tinkering with the file the other day) and add an or statetement with the above persistent.flag.
The line should then read:
if renpy.seen_label(gallery_picked) or persistent.FILLMAHGALLERY:
(Remember to keep the original indentation here)

This way when you're in the console in the gallery you can call FLIPGALLERY() and it should switch between full unlock and only unlocked scenes. To reset the unlock progress, the command is persistent._clear(progress=True).

Obviously you need unrpyc to get an .rpy file since the last version came with only .rpyc if I'm not mistaken.
It's not that useful of a thing, but might be interesting for someone else.
As soon as I download the fixed version of the game I can provide edited files too.

Reactions: JohnDupont

Dajose

May 8, 2017
does somone have a save following the walkthrough? best timing would be before the feat. i dont know where i fucked up i guess its that kulgan shit that ruined the stamina training cause i took my time farming money... i dont have kulgan despite doing exactly what the WK says cause i was too late. and the main problem is i cant get the white hind. i spammed hunten 50 times and hunting the hind another 50 times. shes waiting and waiting and ultimatly not finding it.
best regards

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Or just change line 607 of Menus.rpy to if True:
It won't allow you to turn the gallery on and off, but it's a lot easier to remember.
Of course if you don't think you'll need to revert the change frequently that's the easiest solution.

Anyway, it's not that hard to automate the process. The only issue for me is that I don't know much about the windows cmd prompt so trying to convert my bash code to a batch file would require some studying on my part.
Besides, one would still need to unrpyc the files and the tool itself requires python installed if I am not wrong.
So it'd be probably interesting only for a few people.
If someone is interested though, I might try to look some stuff up to concoct a batch file.

For those interested, a very rough way to implement that feature on a Linux machine is the following bash script:
Code:
TRGT_SRC="Menus.rpy"
BAK="backup_Menus.rpy"
mv $TRGT_SRC $BAK
sed -e "s/renpy.seen_label(gallery_picked\[i\])/& or persistent.FILLMAHGALLERY/g" $BAK > $TRGT_SRC
cp script.rpy backup_script.rpy
sed -i '1 i\init python:\n    persistent.FILLMAHGALLERY=False\n    def FLIPGALLERY():\n        persistent.FILLMAHGALLERY = not persistent.FILLMAHGALLERY\n' script.rpy
It might work on Mac too, since it's a Unix-like machine and it should run sed, but I do not know if this code runs into the different sed implementation shenanigans I've heard about (Linux usually ships GNU sed, Mac the bsd one, I heard and they differ on some special character stuff which may or may not involve parentheses).
In case, if the little I know is correct, it might work adding an option on Mac machines (I don't remember if it was -r, -e or whatever).
If anyone has a Mac and tries it out please let me know, I'm curious!

Mar 30, 2018
Even after changing all the necessary files the console doesnt open for me when i click shift + o. Can someone help me with this ?

lordgdavid

Apr 12, 2018
I can't believe the difference I feel. This update especially I realized how I just can't bring myself to do the reading while it is never a problem with rpgmaker games. I know the quality of the story yet I always catch myself skipping dialogue. Anyone has the same problem?

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
I can't believe the difference I feel. This update especially I realized how I just can't bring myself to do the reading while it is never a problem with rpgmaker games. I know the quality of the story yet I always catch myself skipping dialogue. Anyone has the same problem?
wait.. you suppose to read those dialogues? I thought they are just there so guys wouldn't close the game in 5 minute or something..

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I fixed the files with the method provided by skot205,
there y'all go, i think it should work if you just paste it in the renpy/common folder, where the files usually are.
Console is already enabled :)
(also, i dont know if console.rpyc is needed, i just pasted it over from my superpowered too, just to be safe)
Worked like a charm. You rock.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Even after changing all the necessary files the console doesnt open for me when i click shift + o. Can someone help me with this ?
Have you replaced the 00console.rpy with a default one and then changed the console option to True?
Have you edited renpy/common/00keymap.rpy?
If you follow the steps linked in the OP it should work.

I updated the

IT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE SCENES FROM BONUS PACK #4.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@random.guy : I ended up using a different solution than yours with ToggleField.
Sounds interesting, I'll check it out.

Edit: Having a button instead of a function is indeed cooler!

rogii

Apr 29, 2017
wow hrein games work very quick. it has been only a week after the update and they released the bonus art pack today.

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
wow hrein games work very quick. it has been only a week after the update and they released the bonus art pack today.
well, Nomo had plenty of time, more than 4 months working on the update, so he probably has done the variants in that time window, while Sierra was compiling and writing everyhting.

waxall

Nov 13, 2017
is there a way to win the arena fight?
You can defeat all opponents except Lutvrog. This time it is a dialogue of the battle and you can't even attempt the combat. He will win the arena, but by getting to him you max your possible respect and rewards at the honor ceremony.

clades

Jun 15, 2017
So something like if you're going the Sub route with her, she can work the tents to boost her men's morale. Or if you're doing the Dom route, take a page out of Neve's book and just have casual sex with a few select orcs for the hell of it.
Yeah this always bugged me a bit. The game isn't exactly overflowing with repeatable sex scenes as it is, and to lock out ones that could easily be tweaked to fit with the later portions of the game makes no sense.

Fearnaught

Jan 28, 2018
For those of you interested, The Android port of v0.5.2 can be found here :

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes