Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
So, they are going to release 3 new alternate scenes.

One is Vehlis getting fucked by an Orc (original scene: SabiaxVehlis Strap-on)
Second is NeveXSabia + Kia, as it seems (original scene: NevexSabiaXLutvrog)
Third is Sabia in barmaid outfit in doggy pose (original scene: SabiaxOrcOverseer at the arena, if you fuck up a fight)

Now, the third scenes gives me hope for a potential SabiaXJadk scene, because of the outfit. At this point I don't even care if it's non canon. Just let her fuck that barkeep, god damn it.
When will those scenes be added?

KingOvan

May 31, 2018
Since @booom313 hasn't done an android version yet i'm gonna leave this here
I have added the option to unlock the gallery for those who don't play the game for the story ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Special thanks to @random.guy, had it not been for him i would probably still be looking for a way to enable the console :D
Ps: I'm new into porting so feedback is appreciated.
Sorry but how do I open this so I have all the scenes? Thank you as well for this

ZeeLazy

Aug 30, 2017
What happened to that scene where she would get raped by the first orcs you meet?
You can still find it in the 0.3.0 version ( ) but it got removed from later versions. I'm guessing it's because patreon has a "no no" policy on rape so it had to go.

May 30, 2017
- Go to the OP
- Click on the links under How to enable the console
- Read the 2 posts
- The folder for Mac is Kingdom of Deception.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\renpy\common
- Apply the method
- Start the game
- Try using the console
- Go back to F95
- Tell me if it worked
ive done the steps, i can use the console now how do i unlock the gallery scenes?

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
You can still find it in the 0.3.0 version ( ) but it got removed from later versions. I'm guessing it's because patreon has a "no no" policy on rape so it had to go.
Those scenes are included in the JDMOD.

Reactions: ponyguy

skot205

Mar 19, 2017
ive done the steps, i can use the console now how do i unlock the gallery scenes?
I have been looking into this myself and I have so far not found an easy way to unlock them using only the console, but I did find an alternative. You can use the jump command in the console to go to specific scenes.
As an example: jump nevemaply1 will jump to the scene in question and unlock it in the gallery.
Included is a list of what I belive to be all the gallery scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I have been looking into this myself and I have so far not found an easy way to unlock them using only the console, but I did find an alternative. You can use the jump command in the console to go to specific scenes.
As an example: jump nevemaply1 will jump to the scene in question and unlock it in the gallery.
Included is a list of what I belive to be all the gallery scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Last time I checked, the images for the removed scenes are missing.

EDIT: Nvm, I was certain there were removed in 0.4.0.

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
uh... how those BONUS work again? because they seems to be exactly like the core game but with more comtaint... like, in the begining orc attact there is a gang rape scene in bonus but not in core game for some reason (yes, i made same chose) . does that mean i can just download those bonus??

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes