random.person

Aug 11, 2017
mmm nope, i replaced false x true, but it was the same file of the game

shit, i thought that just replacing the "false" line for "true" would work.

Thanks for the help! now works fine
I made that mistake too at first, what I think actually happens is that they edited the file so that the console is not displayed. So Ren'Py accepts the Shift + o keybind and the console is enabled, but you don't get the graphical interface.
Or at least that's what I think they did.

Reactions: LOL32

ZeeLazy

Aug 30, 2017
Since @booom313 hasn't done an android version yet i'm gonna leave this here
I have added the option to unlock the gallery for those who don't play the game for the story ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Special thanks to @random.guy, had it not been for him i would probably still be looking for a way to enable the console :D
Ps: I'm new into porting so feedback is appreciated.

Jan 10, 2018
I have added the option to unlock the gallery for those who don't play the game for the story ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Special thanks to @random.guy, had it not been for him i would probably still be looking for a way to enable the console :D
Special Thanks. i was looking for this . I'm downloading. I will try.

Jan 10, 2018
You Best THXXXX

Inked33685739_1904223469609595_1314549932933251072_n_LI.jpg

Feedback: It works fine! I have a suggestion. **** **** [[You'd better do it using this mode. For old (deleted) scenes and bonus scenes.]]

Reactions: JohnDupont

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Thanks, added to OP.

Reactions: ponyguy

Dragonbite

Aug 27, 2017
I don't suppose there's a way for me to skip to the start of version 4.0? My old game saves no longer work with the newer version.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I'm trying to reset all my progress so I can view the progression normally but I just can't seem to get it to work. I've deleted the entire save folder in AppData, including the persistent file, but it still remembers all the text I've seen.

Is there a method I'm missing to set all progress in renpy games to 0? All I can find online is how to delete the persistent file but that's not working.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I'm trying to reset all my progress so I can view the progression normally but I just can't seem to get it to work. I've deleted the entire save folder in AppData, including the persistent file, but it still remembers all the text I've seen.

Is there a method I'm missing to set all progress in renpy games to 0? All I can find online is how to delete the persistent file but that's not working.
@random.guy's method:
Type persistent._clear(progress=True) in the console.

ZeeLazy

Aug 30, 2017

Have you tried deleting the save/persistent files from the older versions as well?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes