JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Thanks JD. I enjoyed your walkthrough, definitely missed a lot of content without it. Also wanted to point out that Jadk gives Sabia furnishings for Horned God feast if she is hosts her own event. No need to buy that from Alioch.
Thanks.

I didn't plan on doing Sabia's Feast at first because :
- There is a better walkthrough for it (The link is in my intro).
- Some choices (Enslaving the Catgirls, torturing Maply, Sabia's Feast, ...) keep you from accessing content later on. I don't cover them as much as the rest because the walkthrough can't cover every single combination of Major choices.

vray

Oct 30, 2017
I want to ask - there's a good walkthrough how to "enjoy" playing the route of Rokgrid?

peorno8

Dec 14, 2017
I don't know if I did something or nut, but i'm trying to a extremely submissive run. When i try to do the tekrok sex scene where I submit to him The game crashes with this, and I have no idea what to do... some one help me.. I just want to masturbate to cartoons.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'TekrokSabiaSub'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/02OrcCamp Phase 02.rpyc", line 1106, in script call
    �h�'�Q�]C6�|/�=�tʩJ�z�݅�۽

peorno8

Dec 14, 2017
I have the same problem. Don't know if it's actually a bug or I'm just missing something. I can't progress the Kia stuff after gathering the ingredients with Elmy. Also does anyone know what triggers the scene where Sabia fucks those two orcs?
I cant even open the gallery
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/Menus.rpy", line 549, in <module>
  File "game/Menus.rpy", line 635, in startgallery
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Database/gallery.tsv'.

Full traceback:
  File "game/Menus.rpyc", line 549, in script
  File "C:\Users\Computer\NUNYA\KoD-pc 0.5.0\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Computer\NUNYA\KoD-pc 0.5.0\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "C:\Users\Computer\NUNYA\KoD-pc 0.5.0\renpy\exports.py", line 2039, in file
    return renpy.loader.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\Computer\NUNYA\KoD-pc 0.5.0\renpy\loader.py", line 548, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Kingdom of Deception 0.5.0

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I cant even open the gallery
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "game/Menus.rpyc", line 549, in script
  File "C:\Users\Computer\NUNYA\KoD-pc 0.5.0\renpy\ast.py", line 827, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Computer\NUNYA\KoD-pc 0.5.0\renpy\python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "C:\Users\Computer\NUNYA\KoD-pc 0.5.0\renpy\exports.py", line 2039, in file
    return renpy.loader.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\Computer\NUNYA\KoD-pc 0.5.0\renpy\loader.py", line 548, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Kingdom of Deception 0.5.0
Try a clean install.

Reactions: peorno8

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I don't know if I did something or nut, but i'm trying to a extremely submissive run. When i try to do the tekrok sex scene where I submit to him The game crashes with this, and I have no idea what to do... some one help me.. I just want to masturbate to cartoons.

Code:

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'TekrokSabiaSub'.

Full traceback:
  File "game/02OrcCamp Phase 02.rpyc", line 1106, in script call
    �h�'�Q�]C6�|/�=�tʩJ�z�݅�۽
Have you tinkered with "game/Hentai Scenes.rpyc" or have a "Hentai Scenes.rpy" with altered content? Because the TekrokSabiaSub label is there in my install. And I can call it with the console in game.

Edit: nvm, noticed now you're the same user who needed a clean install indeed.

Reactions: JohnDupont

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Does anyone know how to dump infos from the renpy console to a text file?
I've tried to open a file and >> there, but it's not worked.
I need to inspect the content of some stuff to see if I can find where the seen scene information is stored.

LOL32

Dec 13, 2016
how to open the console, i have placed the archives, but the console dont open with shift + o

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
@MasterBlaxter's thoughts on the new combat system might help you.

For the pros : How can I reset the gallery ?
Deleting my save files didn't work.
After failing miserably countless times, I found a wise user on the internet in some thread somewhere pointing me to the light: persistent._clear(progress=True) in the console seems to do the trick.

Edit: It seems that that information is in %APPDATA%/RenPy/save/persistent, but I haven't tried simply deleting that.

how to open the console, i have placed the archives, but the console dont open with shift + o
There are links on the first page to posts saying how.
The highlights are getting a standard 00console file (but putting the usual True) and commenting/deleting two lines in another file.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
After failing miserably countless times, I found a wise user on the internet in some thread somewhere pointing me to the light: persistent._clear(progress=True) in the console seems to do the trick.

Edit: It seems that that information is in %APPDATA%/RenPy/save/persistent, but I haven't tried simply deleting that.
Thanks. It works, so does my mod.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
How to unlock the gallery on mac?
- Go to the OP
- Click on the links under How to enable the console
- Read the 2 posts
- The folder for Mac is Kingdom of Deception.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\renpy\common
- Apply the method
- Start the game
- Try using the console
- Go back to F95
- Tell me if it worked

Reactions: UncleVT

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
If for any reason anyone else wants a way to switch from unlocked gallery to unlocked scenes only gallery, just paste this (be sure it's indented and that those are spaces not tabs) at the top of script.rpy:

init python:
persistent.FILLMAHGALLERY = False
def FLIPGALLERY():

persistent.FILLMAHGALLERY = not persistent.FILLMAHGALLERY

Then open Menus.rpy, search for renpy.seen_label(gallery_picked) on line 607 (I might actually have messed with line numbers tinkering with the file the other day) and add an or statetement with the above persistent.flag.
The line should then read:
if renpy.seen_label(gallery_picked) or persistent.FILLMAHGALLERY:
(Remember to keep the original indentation here)

This way when you're in the console in the gallery you can call FLIPGALLERY() and it should switch between full unlock and only unlocked scenes. To reset the unlock progress, the command is persistent._clear(progress=True).

Obviously you need unrpyc to get an .rpy file since the last version came with only .rpyc if I'm not mistaken.
It's not that useful of a thing, but might be interesting for someone else.

LOL32

Dec 13, 2016
There are links on the first page to posts saying how.
The highlights are getting a standard 00console file (but putting the usual True) and commenting/deleting two lines in another file.
I deleted lines 299 and 300
I did everything I said in the post that you said, shift + d works, but not the console

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I deleted lines 299 and 300
I did everything I said in the post that you said, shift + d works, but not the console
Are you sure you have replaced renpy/common/00console.rpy with a pristine one from another game and replaced False with True on line 98 (config.console = True)?

Edit: attached my 00console.rpy, in case you need one.

LOL32

Dec 13, 2016
Are you sure you have replaced renpy/common/00console.rpy with a pristine one from another game and replaced False with True on line 98 (config.console = True)?

Edit: attached my 00console.rpy, in case you need one.
mmm nope, i replaced false x true, but it was the same file of the game

shit, i thought that just replacing the "false" line for "true" would work.

Thanks for the help! now works fine

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes