JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
@MasterBlaxter's thoughts on the new combat system might help you.

For the pros : How can I reset the gallery ?
Deleting my save files didn't work.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Another question: has anyone else looked at the code to see where the flag to choose "Have them prepare for opportunistic attacks" for the catgirl raid is?
I found catgirlraidsite is the flag it checks for, but I can't find any statement equating it to True in the new code, whilst there was one in the old version. I think they might have not included it by mistake when they reworked the map.

Regarding the gallery, unfortunately I find Ren'Py save system to be pretty mystic. One would think the save folder to be where things are at, but saves usually still pop up anyway (they're probably in some cache, temp file or something on a user basis).
I might try to look at what unlocks stuff in the gallery to see if I can lock stuff.

Reactions: JohnDupont

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Another question: has anyone else looked at the code to see where the flag to choose "Have them prepare for opportunistic attacks" for the catgirl raid is?
I found catgirlraidsite is the flag it checks for, but I can't find any statement equating it to True in the new code, whilst there was one in the old version. I think they might have not included it by mistake when they reworked the map.
I don't think they missed anything, except for the catgirl slaves. They tested it before releasing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regarding the gallery, unfortunately I find Ren'Py save system to be pretty mystic. One would think the save folder to be where things are at, but saves usually still pop up anyway (they're probably in some cache, temp file or something on a user basis).
I might try to look at what unlocks stuff in the gallery to see if I can lock stuff.
It uses renpy.seen_label() to check if you've unlocked the scene.

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Does anyone know how to edit the personality traits in console? Such as domination and submission (never mind, found the file)

Also does slavery/freedom have any impact at the moment?

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Does anyone know how to edit the personality traits in console? Such as domination and submission

Also does slavery/freedom have any impact at the moment?
As of now I think the only thing it effects is Ylva's affection towards you. And even then it's only one point of affection. It'll probably be expanded upon in the future. Though It's pretty obvious that slavery seems to be the "bad" choice. Especially if you went ahead and enslaved the Catgirls.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
As of now I think the only thing it effects is Ylva's affection towards you. And even then it's only one point of affection. It'll probably be expanded upon in the future. Though It's pretty obvious that slavery seems to be the "bad" choice. Especially if you went ahead and enslaved the Catgirls.
Bad choices and gameovers make for the best scenes !

It's good to end a branch. I went for Slavery once, enjoyed it and never expected anything more from it.

Reactions: ponyguy and mesoru

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Why? I didn't see anything to suggest a bad outcome linking your slavery stat and enslaving the catgirls.
It's why I put bad in quotes. It's not necessarily a bad thing per say, but literally everyone disapproves of doing it. The only people who approve are some nameless orcs. I myself am doing a slavery play through.

Reactions: ponyguy

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
they changed the combat system, so the good old guard till crit is ready wont work anymore now you need momentum and ep to get a crit which is kinda hard cause you lose momentum when getting hit and using guard. I am also stuck at lutvrog cause of this
I found it easy getting past most fights since the Opponents always use their heavy attack when they hit 8EP. Pretty predictable, and once in a while, Lutvorg might block your Critical attack after you guard.

Enemies always generate 4EP per attack, so guard on every third attack, then your golden.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I don't think they missed anything, except for the catgirl slaves. They tested it before releasing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It uses renpy.seen_label() to check if you've unlocked the scene.
Oh, when I read 04 I thought it was another successive part of the game and didn't notice it was the map.
Totally missed reading that file, thanks. I assumed it'd be around 02OrcCampPhase.

Regarding the gallery, I've tried to fiddle with some variables related to gallery in the Menus file, but haven't found a way.
I still haven't found out where it actually checks or unlocks scenes. When a scene plays only a function transitioning the image is called. Now that you gave me that function's name I might found out something useful, but I guess I don't know much about Ren'Py specific stuff yet.

Reactions: JohnDupont

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
So it's have been a mess, but what are the changes in terms of console commands? I assume things like loyalty, money, sub and dom stats are the same, but what is different now?

Reactions: DJD

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
It’s like two levels of corruption, xenophobia tied to eroticism. Her view on interspecies co-mingling is changing every time she does a three way with different races. I haven’t played NN and don’t know what it stands for, so I wondering if the overall plat with Lundar is to have peaceful coexistence as one empire as opposed to a country full of Trumpers where Sabia represented the policing force.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Regarding the gallery, I've tried to fiddle with some variables related to gallery in the Menus file, but haven't found a way.
I still haven't found out where it actually checks or unlocks scenes. When a scene plays only a function transitioning the image is called. Now that you gave me that function's name I might found out something useful, but I guess I don't know much about Ren'Py specific stuff yet.
renpy.seen_label(label)
Returns true if the named label has executed at least once on the current user's system, and false otherwise. This can be used to unlock scene galleries, for example.

I still don't know where the data is saved.

Reactions: DJD

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
Th
Here is the updated walkthrough for 0.5.0.

There might be some mistakes with the new content. I didn't test it as much as I usually do. As always, tell me if something doesn't work.
Also the previous content (Everything up to 0.4.2) should be inaccurate, I believe they made some changes but it wasn't my priority to locate them just yet.

I'll release a better version after Hreinn Games' hotfix.

Thanks JD. I enjoyed your walkthrough, definitely missed a lot of content without it. Also wanted to point out that Jadk gives Sabia furnishings for Horned God feast if she is hosts her own event. No need to buy that from Alioch.

Reactions: TheSexinati

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
It’s like two levels of corruption, xenophobia tied to eroticism. Her view on interspecies co-mingling is changing every time she does a three way with different races. I haven’t played NN and don’t know what it stands for, so I wondering if the overall plat with Lundar is to have peaceful coexistence as one empire as opposed to a country full of Trumpers where Sabia represented the policing force.
Not really, she wants revenge first and foremost and is thinking of way to get in power. Orcs are mostly just tools for her to achieve this, though her views on them did change a bit. Who knows what endgame will be though, it might depend on what captain you allied Sabia with, sub/dom and slavery/freedom stats, but we can't know for sure.

Reactions: TheSexinati

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
So it's have been a mess, but what are the changes in terms of console commands? I assume things like loyalty, money, sub and dom stats are the same, but what is different now?
SABIA'S STATS
Sabia.level =
Sabia.stamina =
Sabia.maxstamina =
Sabia.hp =
Sabia.maxhp =
Sabia.add_str('X') Changes 'X' by the amout you want to add
Sabia.add_con('X') Changes 'X' by the amout you want to add

CORE STATS
money =
dom =
sub =
freedom =
slavery =
L_humans =
L_orcs =
L_catgirls =

AFFECTION STATS
A_groknak =
A_tekrok =
A_rokgrid =
A_dajrab =
A_neve =
A_lutvrog =
A_jadk =
A_maply =
A_vehlis =
A_ylva =
A_kia =

Did I miss something ?

@UncleVT : Could you change the OP pls ?
Also add those posts on how to unlock the console :

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes