Mar 30, 2018
When installing the bonuses do i have to download each bonus and drop them into the main folder? Last time i tried that and ran the game all i could do was click quit.

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
Is there a new way to unlock the gallery? I tried that thing in the OP but it doesn't add anything I don't already have.

I feel like a new version changed the way that works since I think I read you have to start a new game.

Reactions: JohnDupont

jeigee

Apr 25, 2018
I fixed the files with the method provided by skot205,
there y'all go, i think it should work if you just paste it in the renpy/common folder, where the files usually are.
Console is already enabled :)
(also, i dont know if console.rpyc is needed, i just pasted it over from my superpowered too, just to be safe)
How to open console? Key i mean

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Is there a new way to unlock the gallery? I tried that thing in the OP but it doesn't add anything I don't already have.

I feel like a new version changed the way that works since I think I read you have to start a new game.
This part of the OP is not up to date. It only worked for 0.4.x.

You can download the JDMOD in the OP.

How to open console? Key i mean
Did you try using the search function or Google ?

AizenSouske8906

Jun 2, 2018
Needed some help saw there is ver.0.5.2
And I'm on 0.5.0 so the new update is available on android...
And if I update the game I have to start from beginning??

Eagle95

Jun 26, 2017
Why did the creator decide to remove the rape scene at the beggining? It's pretty much what made me remember this game, even if I haven't followed it in a while. I think it was the hottest thing in it and it got removed... Is it because of Patreon rules?

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I updated the walkthrough for 0.5.2.

I checked most of the pre-0.5.0 content, fixed my mistakes, added additionnal information about Combat, Raiding and stuff. Since I don't know if saves will be compatible with the next version, I wasn't willing to test it as much as I usually do.

Anyway, tell me if there is any discrepancy.

Edit: .

KV120

Nov 12, 2017
Did they change the way to enable console commands? I know saves from previous versions won't work and I kinda want to get back to the point I was at as quickly as possible. If anyone knows how to enable console commands could they let me know please? Thanks

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes