Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
you should have chosen a captain man they help a lot ( and you get extra scenes as well ) with just 3 squads you won't get the best results in those raids
I don't know, for a dominating Sabia the most interesting to do would be to NOT side with any captains since there might be a possibility for her to rule the orcs later in the game. And even if there isn't, I still think it's the most interesting route.

Reactions: random.person

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
you should have chosen a captain man they help a lot ( and you get extra scenes as well ) with just 3 squads you won't get the best results in those raids
At the moment no, you can't get best results but that may (and probably will) change in the future... especially considering how Sierra like to have trade offs in her games.

Besides, if you're going to play a dominating route, having Sabia going solo is pretty much the most logical way.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
I don't know, for a dominating Sabia the most interesting to do would be to NOT side with any captains since there might be a possibility for her to rule the orcs later in the game. And even if there isn't, I still think it's the most interesting route.
I don't think it's worth it to be independent in this game man you lose bonus from the captains, scenes and even parts of the story, depending on the captain you choose you get more information about the tribe, about the captains themselves and even about other secondary characters if you are an ally of Dijirab for example he tells you a bit about the Warchief and you can know more about Neve her past etc..

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Besides, if you're going to play a dominating route, having Sabia going solo is pretty much the most logical way.
if you prefer to play in the most logical way no problem with that but I prefer to play along the way in which I will have some benefits and more scenes

Feb 27, 2018
Hey guys. What is the back story when Sabia has to pay orcs in her tent? Because save files got lost I was too lazy to go trough the whole game again so I ask you to give me a save file before that scene or tell me what happened. Thanks!

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
if you prefer to play in the most logical way no problem with that but I prefer to play along the way in which I will have some benefits and more scenes
But that's exactly the thing: with Sierra everything is about trade offs (you should try her The Last Soverign to see what I mean). You side with one of the captains and you get a benefit right now, you play the long game and take "the hard path" and you're more then likely to get even bigger benefits down the road.

Not to mention that you already get different scenes based on your choices, since the only way you get a threesome with Neve and Alioch is if you side with Dajrab or go on your own. Siding with Tekrok or Rokgrid locks you out of those scenes.

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
Well, both. I mean, I'm looking for painted art like this rather than 3d graphics and I'd prefer if it was made in western style rather than eastern, manga-esque one.
Seeds of Chaos is what you are looking for in my opinion;

-similar story setting
-drawn art
-branching storyline (kinda)

Actually, I found this game after I played KoD and started looking for similar games. Fairy Tale Adventure is also one of those games. You should check both games out.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
But that's exactly the thing: with Sierra everything is about trade offs (you should try her The Last Soverign to see what I mean). You side with one of the captains and you get a benefit right now, you play the long game and take "the hard path" and you're more then likely to get even bigger benefits down the road.

Not to mention that you already get different scenes based on your choices, since the only way you get a threesome with Neve and Alioch is if you side with Dajrab or go on your own. Siding with Tekrok or Rokgrid locks you out of those scenes.
never played The last Soverign I'll give it a try thanks

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
You sure?
Game without graphic hentai isn't hentai game at all.
That's all down to personal preference. A good story and descriptions of the acts can do far more for me personally than just art on its own. Of course a mix of both good art and story is better.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
never played The last Soverign I'll give it a try thanks
Just a bit of warning... it's a RPGM game without any CG. That said, it's possibly one of the best RPG games I ever played (that include Neverwinter Nights, Elder Scrolls and other "mainstream titles"). There are 150+ sex scenes currently available but they are all text only. Sierra would like to get an artist to do CG but at this point odds of finding someone insane enough to take on a project of this size are not that good.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
Just don't expect artwork. That aside, Ripe recommendation is really good. :)
You sure?
Game without graphic hentai isn't hentai game at all.
Just a bit of warning... it's a RPGM game without any CG. That said, it's possibly one of the best RPG games I ever played (that include Neverwinter Nights, Elder Scrolls and other "mainstream titles"). There are 150+ sex scenes currently available but they are all text only. Sierra would like to get an artist to do CG but at this point odds of finding someone insane enough to take on a project of this size are not that good.
Thanks all I still plan to play to see if the story is really good

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I started playing TLS a long time ago after I finished Noxian Nights. I loved it immensely. Then I put it on halt at a certain point because I was becoming too paranoid with not wanting to miss anything and get the best results. I will pick it back up when I have more time to dedicate to it.

Reactions: mesoru

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Thanks all I still plan to play to see if the story is really good
I don't think you'd regret it... because the story is really good and involving.

You might even want to consider doing a first run through it "blind" without using guides available on TLS Wiki (so you avoid spoilers), and then do another run using those guides in order to see what you missed, but if you decide to do that, keep in mind that current content will take you about 55 hours (give or take 2-3 hours) of game-time to complete.

Sep 8, 2017
Can anyone recommend me a game similar to this,so I can play it while I wait for the next update? I would like pictures and scenes though so the The Dark Sovereign won't work for me.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Can anyone recommend me a game similar to this,so I can play it while I wait for the next update? I would like pictures and scenes though so the The Dark Sovereign won't work for me.
Similar in what sense?
- art style: Noxian Nights which is another game with art created by Nomo
- story and world building: other games written by Sierra came to mind (Noxian Nights, Ouroboros, Crimson Gray, Desecration of Wings and Last Sovereign)

As for Last Sovereign, while it may not have any pictures it quite possibly have more unique sex scenes than any other game currently available on this site (we're talking between 150 and 200 scenes at the moment).

lasttmp

May 24, 2018
As far as non-patreons can see, the last time they posted on the page was on the 16th in the comments
"
Not sure exactly, sorry [regarding on wether or not an update post would be coming soon]. We had considered plans to surprise people, but it would have ended up being a rushed release, so our update posts are thrown off. We'll update you once we have a clearer picture of how that will go. "
Do patreons have something else regarding news ?
Also if we look back on previous versions' release dates they are usually around the end of the month every couple months (not including the 5.0 overhaul), so do any of you expect/hope for something within early august ?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes